Don't Say A Word: 10

10 yay!!!

This chapter is short but by far my favorite! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~

She knocked out the guard as they ran out Arkham's front door. "Come on Jonathan. To the parking lot" she said starting to run.

She busted the car window and opened the car. She learned how to hotwire a car from a new friend in Arkham.

Well if you're in Arkham sitting rec and doing nothing half the time you sometimes make new friends. Friends that can hotwire cars.

The engine came to life, right as Jonathan jumped in the car. "Buckle up!" she threw the car in reverse and slammed on the gas.

The wail of sirens grew increasingly louder as they got out onto the road.

And soon enough 4 or 5 cop cars were after them. "Next right turn there will be a large parking structure on the left side of the road. We can go through, and get out the other side. " Jonathan said.

"Okay" Madison shrugged. The tires screamed as she sharply turned around the corner. And then again when she swerved straight into oncoming traffic.

A car almost hit her as she sped into the parking structure. Also losing some cops as they crashed into the oncoming cars.

"Holy Shit! I swear you have a death wish when it comes to driving" Jonathan yelped, and Madison smirked.

"No time to be safe when the cops are after you"

"Eh"

Madison drove like a mad person until she came to the exit. "Hey Jonathan look in the glove box, there should be a gun"

Giving her a questionable glance he looked in the glove box and there was a hand gun. "Now we got one determined young fellow left. Stop him"

Jonathan nodded leaning out the window a bit he shot at the car. "I'm a lousy shot" he said.

"Well get better now cause I'm busy"

BAM! Out went the cops tire and he spun out of control skidding to a stop.

"That wasn't do hard no was it?" Madison asked.

Jonathan put the gun back. "How did you know there was a gun in the glove box?"

"Oh umm... this... car just... might belong to Dr Smith's car"

Jonathan slapped his hand to his forehead. "Nice"

~~~

Later Madison returned Renee's car leaving money inside to get it fixed. She just had to hope that Renee wouldn't strangle her when she saw her again.

"Madison?" Jonathan walked upstairs looking for her.

"Yes Jonathan" She stuck her head out of her room.

"It seems we have been invited to a party at the Iceberg lounge".

"Oo are we going?"

"If we weren't, would I have told you?" Madison smiled and disappeared into her room, but opened it again. "When?"

"Tonight, 8:00 "

"Two hours! Gah!" she shut the door again. Jonathan laughed at her sudden girly outburst to get ready. He then felt nervous. Tonight would be a crazy night.

~~~

Madison had on a nice long blue sleeveless dress with a ribbon around her lower stomach/waist like a belt. Jonathan wearing a suit and tie. It seemed more normal for him. "You look lovely Madison" Jonathan said as they walked into the Iceberg lounge.

"Why thank you Jonathan you look nice yourself." she smiled. They walked in and Madison gasped in astonishment. It was like an ice palace really quite beautiful to Madison. Jonathan smiled as she looked around amazed.

Edward saw them, "Ah hello. I didn't really expect you to come."

"Well we did" Madison said noticing Echo and Query coming over. "Well it seems like your partners in crime are coming. Let's go before they chew me out for talking to you" Madison almost laughed. They walked away.

"Would you like to dance?" Jonathan asked holding her hand. A blush creeped over cheeks. "Sure"

He smiled as they danced slowly together. Her cheeks red. Her green eyes and his blue locked together. He grew more anxious about what was about to happen.

"Madison?" he breathed

"Yes Jonathan?" she titles her head noticing how anxious he was. He stepped back holding her hands in his. "Madison, I love you. Your beautiful, and somehow made me love something other than fear"

A spark of realization had seemed to got Madison her mouth slightly hanging open in surprise. Jonathan swallowed pulled something out of his pocket and got on one knee. "Madison Lupin, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D