08. 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨.

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

When I got to Alaric's apparent I didn't have to perform the spell his back up witch did it for me.

Klaus wanted me rested and well for the sacrifice and I didn't complain I was just grateful he was finally here.

I was currently sitting down on a stool going through a spell book he had brought with him while he tried to find some clothes.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He exclaimed looking through the clothes with disgust. "Okay, bad, or badder?" He asked Katherine and I while he posed with two options, making me then towards him.

"I'd go for badder, it's not like you'll stand out" I mocked him, making him roll his eyes.

"At least be grateful I brought you some clothes" he says pointing to a suitcase.

"Oh thank god I miss wearing decent clothes" I say walking over to the suitcase. I had left all my good clothes with him.

"Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaus asks.

"Yes it was used on Elijah" I state looking through clothes.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." He said while he got dressed and I finally picked out something to wear.

I made my way into the bathroom and finally got out making both of them look my way and I just twirled around.

"How do I look?" I ask, showing my dress.

"Good enough" he dismissed me then turned back to Katherine. "Continue"

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." Katherine continues.

"Oh yea they're trying to get her to channel a bunch of witches but that won't work if she gets that much power it would overwhelm her and she will die" I informed him. "You got class in twenty minutes Mr. Saltzman"

"Ok then I should get going" Klaus takes a knife and gives it to Katherine. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." Klaus compels her and I glared at him as soon as he stood up.

"Oh come nik on don't be mean"

"I'm just having fun" he smirked then looked down watching how Katherine stabbed herself. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."