Bonfire

"The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle?" Tanner continues as i enter the classroom.

In case you couldn't tell i was late.

"Ms. Gilbert?" He questions and i shoot him a "polite" smile and walk to my seat.

The gaze of almost the whole class followed me. Why the hell were they watching me?

"Do i have something on my face..." i trail as i sit in my seat.

Ha he was so fed up of me. "No Emily. the question.. but now that you mentioned it.... shades off." He demands  in an annoyed tone.

What was his problem with my sunglasses.

"Ohh.... yeah sorry this Gilbert" i start gesturing to myself. "...um... what was the question?" I ask as I sit in my seat and Tanner lets out another sigh before turning to Bonnie.

How the hell did he expect me to know the question i now came into the classroom.

"Miss Bennett?"

Bonnie was was writing something in her book and she looks up with an unsure look.

"well um alot... i dont know but like a whole lot." She answers causing the class to laugh.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant." He comments and i mentally rolled my eyes while he turned his attention to Matt and then to Elena.

When she couldn't answer because she and Stefan were drooling at eachother Tanner decided that he needed to have an opinion on everything.

Dick.

"I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena..... and Emily." Why did he feel the need to bring me into this. I wasn't even here last year.

"But the personal excuses ended with summer break." Tanner finished. Ok his need to comment on everything was seriously pissing me off. I let out a scoff. "Well I'm sorry our parents died... was summer break supposed to magically wash that away..." i trail with a fake confused frown.

"Dick." I mutter clearly not soft enough for him to not hear me.

Moral of that story is.... i got detention on my second day back.

----- Bonfire-----

"Hey Emmy.... care for a drink..." Tyler asks as he sees me. "Sure why not."

He hands me his drink before picking up another one for himself.

I hold up the drink giving him a "seriously?" Look which he ignores since I'm guessing he was very much drunk.

"It's a party Em who cares if i had.... one- three.... six drinks live a little.." he slurrs

Let me just say drunk Tyler was both my favorite and least favorite person.

"Let's walk...." he trails pulling me off.

I stop walking when I realize we're in the middle of nowhere. "Where are we going? We're in the middle of nowhere." I argue.

Jokes on me for following the drunk guy.

He turns back to me walking uncomfortably close. " come on Emmy..." he urges and I back up. "Emmy-" he starts but whatever he was about to say was interrupted by a scream.

A very blood curdling scream.

-------

"Help. Somebody help!" I heard Elena's voice shouting.

I shove past Tyler and somehow find my way out of the trees. I go towards where there's a new crowd gathering And I see Vicki's bory.

"What the hell happened?" I shout jogging over to where Elena and Jeremy are standing. I see the wound on her neck and a wave of panic immediately washes over me.

No no no no. No not here. Not in mystic falls

"Somebody, call an ambulance!" I shout into the crowd that had gathered. "It's her neck Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood." Elena states the obvious. Yeah no shit.

Matt runs over going straight for his sister.

"Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me." He pleads holding her face. I glance at the crowd gathered  running my hands through my hair when Stefan catches my eyes.  He slips out through the back of the crowd and then disappears.

What the hell? So not suspicious.

------- -----

Elena and I are standing there as they take Vicki into the ambulance. Since only one person can go Matt leaves with her.

"Hey. We're gonna go to Mainline Coffee, wait for news." Bonnie tells us as she walks up. Caroline is behind her obviously drunk.

" I have to take Jeremy home." I answer. "I'll meet you there." Elena says to Bonnie.

She begins to walk off but then stops and she turns back to us. "Hey, there's no way I'm psychic. I know that. But whatever I saw, or I think I saw, I have this feeling.." she hesitates and i gave her a look. What was she talking about? Psychic?

"Bonnie what?" Elena urges. she sighed. "That it's just the beginning." She answers and honestly even though I don't know what the heck she was talking about i had the exact same feeling.

" She answers and honestly even though I don't know what the heck she was talking about i had the exact same feeling

Bonfire outfit.

Another chapter done. This one was kind of boring and short but hopefully y'all enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment and what do y'all think about Emily and Tyler?