Trapped

Remember that plan that Vicki and I had to stay up all night and watch movies? Well we fell asleep. My eyes snap open as I hear a loud noise. Please don't tell me I'm getting kidnapped again.

I get up off my bed and for someone who's a vampire it's kinda surprising that Vicki didn't wake up yet. I look over and my door is slightly open. Fuck this.

I lie back down and close my eyes but since the Gilbert's have such bad luck I gasp when a door slams. Okay I am so done. I get up again and walk out of my room. I walk down the hallway going towards Jeremy's room. His door is slightly open and I peak through to make sure he's not dead or something but I yelp as I hear a noise behind me and I turn around.

I raise my eyebrows as I see a shirtless Ric. All he has on is underwear and it's really weird. "Emmy." He clears his throat awkwardly. He's eating my freaking ice cream.

He lowers the ice cream thankfully hiding his mid section. I am so not eating that ice cream.

I cough awkwardly trying to avoid his gaze. "Thought I uh.. heard something." I tell him. "That was us. I'm sorry." Jenna apologizes walking up the steps. She has this embarrassed look on her face and she's wearing Alaric's Jersey.  "We didn't think anyone else was up." Ric defends. "But here you are." Jenna adds. This is one awkward mess.

"We were just- uh- yo- no.. uh we.." he tries to explain and he finally gives up and holds up the ice cream. "Chunky Monkey?" He offers and I shake my head. "Well.." he chuckles nervously. "I'm naked. So I'm gonna go." He dismisses and walks past me into Jenna's room and closes the door.

I start to walk back to my room but Jenna stops me. "I'm really really sorry." She apologizes. I shake my head at her. "Jenna it's fine."

"I know he's been staying over a lot. Are you --- are you sure it's okay?" She urges. "Yes, Seems like things are good." I encourage and she smiles. "They're extremely good."

"Then I'm extremely okay with it." I smile back and she nods and I go back into my room.

I jump onto my bed and I roll my eyes when Vicki doesn't even wake up from that. Seriously?

--- ----

"How the hell did you not wake up last night?" I chuckle looking at Vicki through my mirror. I just finished bathing and now I'm doing my hair.

"What do you mean?" She questions still laying across the bed and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Did you not hear that loud ass noise last night or felt when I jumped on the bed." I scoff, she shrugs. "Well, I heard the noise but I figured not my house not my business."

"What if someone actually broke in and tried to kill us?" I argue. "Come on, we're both Immortal, and everyone is fine this morning."

"Well I had to see Ric half naked so am I really fine."

She raises her eyebrows at me smirking. "Really? Was he hot?" She asks and luckily the bell rings. "Really Vic." I say before walking out of the room and I hear her laugh.

I open the door and there's Stefan and Damon. "Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stefan asks. "If I say no you're gona come inside anyway so whats up?"

"We went to see Katherine." Damon replies I open the door wider for them to come in. "Family-ish meeting!" I shout to upstairs.

---- ---

"Do you believe her?" I ask. "No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon says. "I can get it, I mean I'll have to go in but in my defense I am the one who got her there." I shrug. "You are not going in there with Katherine." Damon scolds. "Hate to say it but I agree with Damon." Vicki adds.