Attack

"How's the powers thing going?" Stefan asks.

I'm at the boarding house sitting in Stefan's room while eating a tub of cooking dough ice cream. Yeah it's sad. I know.

I take a spoon of my ice cream before answering. "Bad. This morning I exploded a bag of popcorn."

He furrows his eyebrows at me. "How did you explode it?"

"Well.. i took the bag out of the fridge and as I was walking to the microwave with it it started making this sizzling sound and boom! It flies everywhere." I explain and he laughs.

"This is not funny. What if I go to high five someone and I explode their hand." I argue and he's still laughing.

Rude.

"Sorry no it's not funny." He clears his throat still stifling a laugh and I roll my eyes. "Okay whatever. Is Damon here?" I ask. "No." He answers and I roll my eyes. "Isobel was probably lying anyway so why are you so mad?" I ask but before he could answer Vicki walks into the room.

"Hey bitch. I heard you screwed up.." she announces and I stop in my tracks before hugging her. She walks into the room. She's wearing black skinny jeans with a white vest and a leather jacket.

Vicki wasn't in town for a while so how the heck does she know any of this.

"Where'd you hear that from?" I ask and she looks directly at Stefan who has this guilty look on his face. I narrow my eyes looking back at him. "Really?" I question and all he does is shrug.

"Heard some stuff from Jeremy too." She shrugs and I scoff.

Why was everyone snitching on me.

"What exactly did you hear?" I ask, she walks past me sitting on the edge of the bed. "Um... you screwed up, you're adopted and your birth mother's a bitch and the new history teacher's ex wife, Jeremy's dating the girl who kidnapped you, there's a new guy who's basically in love with you and apparently Damon lo-"

"Okay okay I get it vampires love gossip." I roll my eyes sitting back in my seat. "Other than that breef summary of how screwed up this town or maybe just my life is...., I'm glad you're back." I tell her.

"Yeah what about that new guy why don't you go out with him." Stefan chimes and I roll my eyes. "Nope." I answer getting up. "Or just sleep with him." Vicki adds. "Okay. I am done with this conversation. I need to get ready for the stupid parade thing." I announce walking out of the room.

"Wait.. what Parade?" Vicki questions and I turn back looking at Stefan. "Huh. Surprised you didn't tell her that."

"Long story short I participated in the miss mystic falls thing and now I have to be in the parade." I explain. "I'm gone for like what? Three weeks and you enter a pageant." She scoffs. "Did you win?"

"Nope. Caroline did and now I have to put on this old timey dress and stand on top of a float."

She laughs. "I've got to see this." She chuckles getting off of the bed.

"This dress is a torture machine. It hurts." I argue. Jenna is helping me get into my dress. There's this courset part and it hurts like hell.

she taps my stomach pulling at the corset again. "Suck it in, baby." She teases.

I can't breathe for shit.

"On the bright side you look gorgeous." She smiles. "Thanks Jenna." I reply before walking back to my room to do my hair.

"Good luck with that." I tell Elena as I pass her in the hallway. I was actually right because Jeremy did read her diary but we're talking now so it's fine. Jeremy's not really talking to her though so the house has been kinda weird.