Season 2 ~ Attack pt. 2

His eyes widen and he looks terrified. He whispers something and I stop talking into the phone as I furrow my eyebrows at him. "What?"

"Behind you!" He warns. My breathing speeds up and I gasp as I turn around.

There's nothing there. I turn back to John who's now holding the towel for himself.

"Elena!" I shout getting up. She doesn't answer though.

I stand up and I gag as I see fingers on the counter. John's fingers. I didn't even notice that before.

I need to stop for a while to get whatever I ate earlier to stay down in my stomach.

After a quick second I grab the bloody knife and walk cautiously into the hall.

"Elena!" I shout again but still no answer. I hear a door open and I put the knife behind my back and walk towards it. "Emmy?" Elena questions as she walks in and I breathe in relief. "God. I thought you were the freaking stabby person. Where the hell did you go?"

"I now came home. Why are you holding a knife. Is that blood."

I don't answer because I'm more focused on what the fuck is going on. "Kitchen." I breathe out glancing around.

I hear her gasp loudly. Suddenly a gust of wind flashes by me sending a chill down my spine.

I whip around pointing the knife at the air but I don't see anyone. A gasp escapes me as I fling the knife around when I hear another whooshing sound and this time the front door slams.

Why the hell am I using a knife I can do worse with just my mind.

I am really starting to hate vampires.

I stay frozen staring at the door until a realization sets in.

"Crap!" I groan audibly. "Jeremy!" I exclaim racing up the stairs. "Emmy what happened." I hear Elena question but I ignore it bolting to Jeremy's room.

"Jeremy!" I fling his bedroom door open and there he is laying on his bed. For a second I think he's just sleeping until I get this feeling.

The same feeling I got when Bonnie's grams died.

I run over to his bed jumping onto it shaking him. "Jeremy! Jeremy wake up." I shake him frantically but he doesn't budge. I can't help the tears that stream down my face as he doesn't wake up.

I hear a gasp and I look up at the doorframe seeing Elena. She rushes over as I shake him. "Please Jeremy wake up." I plead, suddenly his eyes snap open and he recovers with a gasp.

---- ----

I stand on the steps as the  ambulance takes John away. Elena's with Jeremy because she doesn't trust him to be alone and honestly neither do I. the same time the ambulance leaves Stefan arrives. There are a bunch of police officers since I guess it's a crime scene and they prevent Stefan from entering. "He's okay." I tell them as I walk towards him.

He walks inside and I lead him upstairs. Elena's upstairs looking over Jeremy.

Stefan knits his eyebrows at me as he walks upstairs. "What happened?"

"He said that Anna gave him her blood and then he took these pills and now..." I breathe out and then start again. "I mean he looks fine but then again so do you. So, I just...I don't know." I ramble

We walk into the room and Elena is pacing around the room while Jeremy sits at the edge of the bed. Stefan walks over to him and grabs his face in his hands forcing him to look at him. Jeremy tries to push him away but Stefan grabs him. "Come here. Look at me." He commands as Jeremy tries to pull away.