Uncovered truth

"Emmy, wake up." Someone singsongs. I open my eyes and see Elena and Bonnie in my room. "I guess privacy is not a thing anymore." I say sitting up in my bed. "Nope not when Stefan is trapped in the tomb and we have a spell to unseal." Elena says and I roll my eyes.

"So we're just gona ignore the fact that you tried to get us killed okay cool." I say. Elena ignores my comment and I see her eye the moonstone.

Oh my god you know how long I didn't get drunk.  How can I feel so accomplished and bored at the same time.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena questions. "Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse." She explains. "And...If we can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." I add as Bonnie and I smirk at eachother.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena says. "Maybe." Bonnie answers. "If he finds out."

Elena looks at her and then sighs. "can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."

" scared he gets bored and sleeps with her?" I taunt making Bonnie hit my foot and Elena to glare at me.

I get off my bed raising my hands in mock innocence. "Fine...I'll be downstairs." I leave my room and pass Jeremy on the step.

I go into the freezer and take out a tub of ice cream and then a spoon and go back into the living room and put on one Tree hill.

Oh my god. It's the episode where Brooke finds out that Lucas is cheating on her with Peyton. Damn that's sad.

I see Bonnie come downstairs and then go back up. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asks. I pause my show and look towards the step. Elena and Bonnie are there. "Um, to see Stefan." She says. "You're lying." Bonnie accuses. "No, I'm not."

"Tell your face that." I chime in. "She took the moonstone." Jeremy announces walking onto the steps. Elena furrows her brows looking between both of them. "How did you...?"

"We tested you, and you failed." Bonnie replies. Damn. "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena lecture and Bonnie steps aside letting her go.

I flash a confused frown at Bonnie but I don't ask, I just press play on my show. Well that's until Elena tries to walk out the door and is stopped by some kind of invisible barrier and I burst out laughing.

She turns around looking at Bonnie. "What did you do?"

" It's for the best, Elena." Bonnie answers, Jeremy is smiling proudly and I'm still laughing until I get up.

Wait am I trapped too?

I walk up to the door and I tense my body waiting for the impact of the barrier but I don't feel anything and I'm outside. "Ha ha, it's only you, Ha." I gloat and she glares at me going back inside. I walk back inside and sit on the couch before pressing start on my show.

Elena sits down on the couch opposite me. "Come on Lena don't pout, it causes wrinkles." I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes.

I hear the door open but I ignore it. "You should really lock your door." Damon say walking inside. He walks over and sits next to me before kissing me on my head.
I rest my head on his shoulder while eating my ice cream and he looks at Elena. "come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." He teases.

"Do you think this is funny?" She pouts. "Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life."

"What does Stefan say about this?" She asks. "We had a good laugh." He smirks.