Not your typical friday night

Outfit for the game

Long story short I skipped school today and now i was getting ready for the football game

Long story short I skipped school today and now i was getting ready for the football game. Apparently I fell asleep using my laptop last night and when Jenna sent Jeremy to wake me up I pretended to be asleep and he gave up.

Someone knocks on my door. "Emmy you ready?" My sister asks. I finger comb my hair before putting on my hat and then walk over opening my bedroom door for her. "Always " I say smugly.

----- -----

"Be nice." Elena scolds while we walk towards Stefan i give a fake hurt look. "I'm always nice." I reply.

"Just ask Stefan." I shrug as we rach over to him. "Stefan aren't I always nice?"

He furrows his brows and then gives a thankful smile as Elena comes up changing the topic. "You look hot in your jersey." She compliments. Ew the PDA people ew.

He gives a small nudge. "What happened? No more cheerleader?" He asks. Gosh enough of the lovey dovey. " she quit." I deadpan and she elbows my side. Gosh was she tryna break my rib.

She then shrugs. "She's right. I quit. I'm a quitter." She whined and he furrowed his eyebrows sincerely.

"No, hey, you're not a quitter. You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person." He starts and I don't bother listening to the reat of his speech because who the hell cares.

"So basically she's a quitter." I say boredly when he's done with whatever he was saying before.

He takes a breath changing the topic. "Um...I hope you don't think this is too soon." And then turned to me. "Or weird, but...I, uh, I wanted you both to have these." He startz and then digs in his pockets pulling out two boxes.

He opens the boxes revealing a necklace and a charm bracelet. I pick up the bracelet examining it and Elena takes the necklace.

I place the bracelet on my hand and a smell hit me. "Is that rose?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. He hesitates for a while. "Um no that's... it uh- a herb.. it's nice right.." he stutters out.

There's only one other thing that smells like that. But why?

"Stefan i love it!" Elena suddenly exclaims before kissing him and then walks off leaving me there.

"Thanks... for the um... bracelet." He gives a smile and then starts talking. "uh, I wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good."