Betrayals

So Stefan now knew about me being a witch and so did Elena. You see what happened is I told Stefan and when he was talking about something Elena overheard and blah blah blah.

I walk into school wearing a hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans and really dirty high top converse.

"Hey. You were totally MIA the whole week." Tyler announces as I walk up to him and Matt.

"Yeah Em....what's up with that?" Matt weighs in and I shrug. "Um.. i just had some things to do..."

The bell rings for classes to start I begin to walk off leaving the conversation but I bend a corner and take a shortcut back to the carpark and get into my car.

I haven't talked to Matt and Tyler much lately. I know it's not the best tactic but I don't like lying to them.

I drive to the grill and go to one of the more closed in boots and take out my laptop.

"Just a lemonade please." I say to the lady serving and when she leaves I open up my laptop and open google.

Time to figure out the fuck I am.

I type "immortal fighters" into the search bar. Immortal fighters what the hell even is that.

- A fighter is a person who fights

- a fighter is a person who resists struggles.

- a fighter is an aircraft that-

Oh fuck this.

I slam the laptop down which shakes the table and spills like half of my drink which i groan at. I pull out my phone checking the time and it's 3:30 pm. Damn I've been here long.

I chug the rest of my lemonade and get up leaving my tip on the table and walking out.

Well this research day was no help.

I'm still walking through the parking lot when my phone rings. I knit my eyebrows at the unknown caller Id as i take my phone out of my pocket. "Hola." I answer. "Hello, Emily." This random mysterious voice replies. I roll my eyes although whoever the person is can't see me.

"Give it up batman who is this?" I question in a bored tone. I finally reach my car. I hold the phone between my neck and shoulder looking for my car key and I finally find it. "You hit me with your car." He announces and the key falls from my hand as my jaw slightly drops open. I pick the key up fumbling with it.

He takes the time of my hesitation to ask "Is that a new one?"

I quietly breathe to compose myself as i enter the car. Hell yeah I could take him but I was still a little scared. But could I though.

"Actually that wasn't me. There really are some terrible drivers out here aren't there?" I fake question.

I glance around through my rear view mirror and see the guy in the hoodie approaching.

"That brave act doesn't fool me. I heard your heart speed up. You got away from me once You or your sister won't next time." He threatens and i turn on my engine driving off as fast as I could.

I wasn't scared anymore though since i was in my car and for the most part he couldn't hurt me.

My tires screech as i slam on my breaks in front of the Salvatore house. I get out trying to open their front door. Oh so now they wana lock it.

I knock. And then knock again. And then louder and louder while subtly glancing around behind my back. Stefan finally opens the door with a relieved look and then a worried one. I shove past him walking into the living room and suddenly Damon appears. I groan frustratedly. "A house with three freaking vampires and you can't hear me knocking on the freaking door." I argue. Damon crosses his arms over his chest with an annoyed smirk. "Sure Emily come inside. Not like it's our house or anything." He says sarcastically.