Kill or be killed

It's now at least eight in the morning and I'm outside the boarding house. For some reason though the door is freaking locked. "Damon!" I yell still pounding my fist against the door and it finally opens.

"Good morning to you too." He greets and I roll my eyes walking inside. "Where's Stefan?" I ask  and he fake pouts. "Why Stefan and not me?"

"Because you're bad with plans." I reply and he gives a fake hurt gasp but I was already on my way upstairs.

I turn the corner and walk into his room ignoring the fact that he doesn't have a shirt on and I sit on his bed. I do the door thing I do and then start. Yeah it's called a door thingy because I have no idea what the actual spell is.

"Well I met Katherine last night." I start. "Did she do anything. Are you okay is Elena okay?" He asks worriedly and I wave dismissively. "Oh come on. Everyone's fine...but she had some demands." He furrows his eyebrows in a confused way so I continue. "So... she's looking for something called a moonstone, she also wants me to be her spy so you better come up with some fake info quick before I start spilling family secrets and god I'm already breaking the rules because she wants me to stay away from you."

"What the hell is a moonstone?" He breathes out and I shrug. "I have no fucking idea but this has nothing to do with anything but Vicki and I think she's either running or hiding from someone."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you don't change your name unless you're parents named you skittles or you're hiding from someone." I explain. "Okay I guess that makes sense but who would she possibly hide from, I mean it's Katherine we're talking about."

"As I said I don't know, but whatever, that fake fight thing that you do with Elena keep it up so that I can report something next time she visits me." I tell him. He makes a very poor attempt at a confused look. "What fake fight thing?"

I raise and eyebrows at him and scoff. "Oh trust me I wish you were real fighting because that wall, you know... the one between mine and Elena's room is very thin."

And I thought my nightmares about Fred the dick was bad.

----- -----

"I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf." Jeremy says. "We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is." Elena explains. I keep my mouth shut. In my defense no one asked me if I knew anything so...

Jeremy, Elena and I are in the bathroom getting ready. Elena and I have to go to the picnic thing, I have no idea where Jeremy is going because last time I checked he didn't have any friends. I mean maybe Vicki but I doubt it.

"It should be enough easy for us to figure it out." Jeremy answers and Elena looks up at him. "There is no us. I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean that I want you involved in it." She says.

"By definition of being in this family, I'm involved." He defends and I finally look up. "Boy's got a point on that one." I chime and Elena glares at me. "This is dangerous, Jeremy. You have to stay out of it, okay?" She ensures and he lifts his hands in mock innocence. "Alright. Just saying." He says and then leaves.

"Don't encourage him." Elena scolds. "In my opinion he's in more danger if he isn't involved." I shrug. "I don't want you're opinion, just don't get him involved." She argues and I tilt my head at her. "Why are you being such a bitch today?" I question and she sighs. "Sorry. It's this whole Katherine and Stefan thing." She breathes out and I make this humming noise. "That's tuff."

Elena walks back into her room and I walk back into mine I sift through my closet and pick out an outfit. I change into a cropped sweater and black jeans shorts and put on a pair of vans. I've been really demotivated in picking out outfits lately.