Triple date-ish

So my bucket list for today, start back talking to Matt and Tyler, yeah I've been a lousy friend, I wish I could just tell them the whole truth.

But until I find them I'm just trailing behind Stefan and Elena while eating a pack of skittles and looking hot but I heard something about: Damon, Katherine, vampires and fun and then laughter and when I look up they were gone.

Oh yeah guys sure just leave me here in the middle of the hallway by myself.

"So I heard you bitched out Matt's mom." Tyler say. He's now next to me walking and I scoff. "I didn't bitch her out. I made one comment because she was being.... Kelly." I explain and stop at my locker. "She is kinda hot though." Tyler comments and I fake gag. "Okay...how about you keep that thought to yourself." I say.

"She called Caroline a rebound to her face.I was making the world a better place but putting her in her place." I shrug and he looks at me unconvinced. "Wana hang out after school?" I change the topic and he gasps dramatically. "Woah. You actually want to hang out?" He asks. "Don't even. I know okay. I know I've been a little distant but I'm sorry." I tell him. "That's what you said last time, and then you ended up in new orleans." He answers and I sigh. "I assure you that I will not be leaving this time or anytime soon." I assure. "You promise?" He asks. "Promise."

Even if I wanted to leave though I can't. But I don't want to leave, even though mystic falls is some weird vampires having place and I keep getting hurt or I guess kidnapped, I don't mind. Maybe it's because I like the risk of it all but Whatever.

The bell to start school rings and I groan. Here we go again. School. I feel like I haven't been to school in a while and I honestly don't want to be here oh and I never got the ice cream I wanted but it's fine it's fine. Actually it's not fine it's so not fine.

After a whole forty something minutes the bell finally rings dismissing class and I walk to my locker. Elena walks up to her locker which is next to mine and Stefan joins her and then Caroline.

God the group just keeps growing doesn't it.

Like freaking barney's backyard in here.

"So I think we should do something." I hear Caroline announce and I turn back to open my locker. "You too Emily, you don't get away from this." She suddenly says and I raise my eyebrows at her. "I'm good. Thanks." I answer flashing a tight smile.

"I didn't even say what I wanted to do yet." She argues and I sigh now leaning against my locker. "What is it that you want to do Care?" I question and she smiles. "A triple date." She announces and I groan.

"Incase you don't remember, I don't do boyfriends." I say.

Oh god that made me sound like a slut didn't it. Okay I didn't mean it like that, it's just I don't... you know what Nevermind, I've had boyfriends before, well two to be exact and now the person I decide to have feelings for is a psychopath who killed my mother and is heartbroken because of his psychotic bitch of an ex. But it's fine.

"I know. But you can ask Tyler or someone, Come on it'll be fun." She urges.

"No." I smirk closing my locker and before I know it Caroline is leading me a little way down the hall.

"Come on please I need you. Matt is still oh so mesmerized by Elena and I need to show him that she's moved on and he should also." She whisper whines and I furrow my eyebrows at her. "First of all aren't you and Matt already dating and second why do I need to be there?" I ask and she rolls her eyes frustratedly. "Yes we are and you need to be there as a buffer. If Elena or Matt gets out of line switch the conversation or kick her under the table or something." She scolds and I raise my hands in mock surrender. "Just ask Stefan to be the buffer." I suggest. "Emily Amelia Gilbert you are doing this, I don't care if I have to find you a date or if you come on your own but you are going to be there." She scolds and not gona lie I'm a little scared. "Fine." I mutter gritting ny teeth and she plasters a smile on her face while walking back to Stefan, Tyler and Elena.