Dead or alive.

It's been a few days since the whole tomb thing and since Bonnie's Grams died. So Bonnie's been staying with some family and the spell to put back up the seal didn't even work but I've been doing good on my promise and talking to Bonnie and checking up on her.
I've also been practicing magic and it's been pretty good so far.

But anyway right now I'm in my room in my towel since I just finished a warm shower since it's freezing cold these days. Let's just get something straight. I am not made for coldness, I freaking hate it.

I change into black leggings with a white long sleeve and my leather jacket and put on some white sneakers.

After that I walk downstairs and outside and see Elena sitting on the porch sending a voicemail to Bonnie and I sit down next to her. "How you doing?" I question when she hangs up the phone. "I'm worried about Bonnie." She sighs and I get up from the seat when I see Jenna walking up the porch.

"Don't worry I talked to her this morning and she's fine." I reassure her but then her expression gets worse. "Why is she talking to you and not me?" She asks. I look at her and then shrug. " with all the love in the world, don't think she wants to talk to you." I answer and she rolls her eyes at me. "Thanks alot Emmy what would that sound like without love." She says sarcastically and I scoff. "Well tha basically you-" i start but she stops me.

"I was being sarcastic." She says and I smile. "I know."

I pass Jenna on my way past the porch steps. "Where are you going?" She asks. "For a run." I shrug and then take off.

I am no longer on the track team, things have just been so hectic but in order to stay looking like the sexy person I am, I still have to stay active or if you want the boring answers, then... running clears my mind.

I run for probably about an hour just around town until I finally settle at my spot. For those who may not know my spot is this nice little wooden cabin in the middle of the woods. Tyler and Matt helped me build it like three years ago and we don't hang out there anymore so I've been going there. I sit on the deck and I message Stefan to meet me here. He doesn't know where it is but he'll find it eventually.

"What took you so long?" I tease leaning against one of the wooden columns. "Well you didn't exactly give me a location." He sighs sitting down and I smirk.

"So what do you need?" He asks. "I want to try to contact Eileen." I tell him and he raises his eyebrows at me. Of course he's gona say no isn't he. What I've learnt is fun Stefan only comes out at least twice every year. But... Lexi did say I bring out something in him that no one else does.

"No. No that sounds like a bad idea. We don't even know if she's alive." He answers and I roll my eyes. "But come on, we need to find out. She keeps haunting me or whatever the hell she's doing and it's.... creepy." I argue. "What if something happens. What if it goes wrong and something happens to you." He urges and I shrug smirking. "Well if something goes wrong and I die we'll find out if I'm actually immortal or not."

"That's not funny." He whines. Concerned caring Stefan is the same person and boring serious Stefan but I guess it's kind of nice too.

But he knows everything now well except that I know he used to love Eileen but I don't see that as a big deal but it's whatever. "Okay let me be real. We both know I'm gona end up doing this anyway I just thought you'd like to know." I tell him and he sighs in defeat. "Fine. How do you even plan on doing this?" He asks and I pull out my phone. "Well. My friend sent me this spell that she said I could do and usually you need something like a strand of hair or something belonging to the person but since I'm a doppelgänger it should be easy." I explain.