Research

I wake up in a dark room. I stand up from the floor but there's nothing more to see. Just walls.

"I see you met my sister. She's a pain isn't she." A voice asks in a bored tone. I look around and I see... me?

I walk towards the reflection of myself  but it doesn't move, as I get closer I notice that the reflection doesn't show my nose piercing and I furrow my eyebrows. "Eileen?" I question and she throws her hands up rolling her eyes. "Took you long enough."

I scoff folding my arms. "Yeah. You're sister's a real bitch." I say and she narrows her eyes at me. "Don't talk about my sister like that." She gets up walking towards me and I back up until she starts laughing.

This girl is a psycho.

"You should have seen the look on your face. I'm kidding." She dismisses and then smiles

I rasie an eyebrows at her. "Great. Your both psychos." I mutter. She plasters a grin on her face. "Hi. I'm Eileen." She introduces.

This is so freaking weird. She has my face. Wait is this how people see me because I'm hot. I'm really hot.

"What is this place? Why am I here?" I question. She shrugs. "Just wanted to tell you I'll be coming to town soon."

"Okay. I appreciate the heads up. But why are you telling me this. How are you telling me this?"

"Don't worry you won't remember this when you wake up."

I don't even bother to stay on that topic since I'm not gona remember it anyway. "So.. are you and Katherine like good or... do you hate eachother or something?"

For some reason She chuckles. "That's complicated." She says vaguely.

She makes this ding noise and I flash a confused frown. "Sorry hun times up. See ya when I see ya." She dismisses catching me by surprise. "What no? That's just straight up mean." I shoot but she's gone.

What the hell?

---- ---

I open my eyes and groan at the throbbing pain in my head. I don't think much about it until it sets in that I'm not in my room.

I know how this looks but I'm 83% sure that I didn't sleep with anyone last night.

"Good. You're finally up." A voice announces. It takes me a second to realize who it belongs too.

I officially feel like crap.

Stefan walks into view as he hovers over me with a tray of something.

Crap. Stefan's room.

"Oh frick." I mutter. I sit up a little leaning against the back of the bed. "Um.. how exactly did I end up here?" I question as he hands me the tray.

Ooo nice. It has scrambled eggs, aspirin and a smoothie.  Please tell me I did not hook up with him.

"Well.... you got high but I didn't want you to get in trouble so I brought you here and you fell asleep." He explains but I didn't really pay attention, I was stuck on the fact that I was stupid enough to get high.

Really Emmy. Really?

I look up at him pleadingly. "Please don't tell Elena." He nods and I flash a small smile.

"You should hurry up, because Elena and Ric would be here soon." He says and I groan.

I was also still in my outfit from last night so that needed to change.