Anything for you

A different taste plays in my mouth. It's blood but it's warm and almost healing but before I could figure anything out yet, the pain slowly fades away and my eyes start to close and I decide to give up. There's a few echoing screams until everything goes black and all that's left is silent, engulfing darkness.

For a moment it's just darkness and it's pretty peaceful but that's until I hear someone's voice. "Don't be dramatic. Get off the floor."

Wait. Aren't I dead. Wait what the fuck just happened.

How'd I? Where am I?

Vicki? Jenna? Their both dead aren't they.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry. I'm not going to cry.

"Who's there?" I question sitting up. "Who do you think." A light comes on and of course it's Eileen. Can't catch a fucking break.

"If I'm dead, why are you here? Why am I here?" I ask. "You're not dead." She tells me. "But, I'm here and I freaking blead to death believe me I felt it, it hurt like a bitch."

"If you were dead you'd be on the other side but your not dead." She explains actually that was not a good explanation but I'll take it.

"So my friend Vicki, she'll be there?" I ask. "Yep." She answers popping the p at the end. "Well if she's dead." She adds and I have to stop myself from crying as she says that.

"So....if I'm not dead what the hell am I?"

"You're in transition." She answers. "To what, a fighter?"

"No, you died with vampire blood in your system."

"I'm a freaking vampire?!"

She sighs. "Well no... not yet."

"Well why am I here?" I scoff now pacing around. "It's your choice you choose when you want to accept it and wake up."

"I don't want to go back I want to die!" I shout. "No you don't, you want to go back to Damon, what you don't want is to feel shitty about your friend and Jenna dying." She says. She's right though, I want to kill Klaus. I want Vicki back and I want Jenna back and I can't have any of those thing.

I can't even kill Klaus, not even harm him because I wouldn't have any powers, I'll be a freaking vampire.

I roll my eyes looking at her. "So how does this work?" I scoff. "I just become a vampire and go back to my life like nothing's wrong, how do I even get out of here?"

She shrugs making a humming noise. "I don't know that's for you to figure out. But just know you have about....two hours."

"What the hell happens in two hours?" I ask. "Hm. No one's ever made it far enough to find out." I groan in annoyance as she says that.

"Um..exactly how long have I been here?"

"That would be...two days." She answers and I gasp widening my eyes at her.

I don't want to go back so how the hell am I supposed to convince my brain that I want to?

Sure I want to see Damon, I want to kiss him again, tell him that I love him but then I don't know if I could live in a world without Vicki and Jenna plus I don't even know if Elena's alive. If Stefan just left it alone, Vicki wouldn't be dead. No I can't blame Stefan he was trying to do the right thing, this is my fault, how am I supposed to face Matt knowing that I got his sister killed.

"Why is it so hard for you to just accept it and go back?" Eileen ask and I scoff. "Why would I want to go back... t- to survive on blood for the rest of my life or to remember all those that I lost. I don't even know if my sister is alive."