Another horror filled founder's party.

Only about three day had gone since the whole Frederick thing and almost everyday Elena asks me how I'm doing or if I'm okay and even sometimes she still looks scared of me or something and it's really annoying.

Stefan has been acting weird so I don't really think he's handling the whole blood thing  well but Elena says different but sooner or later we'll figure it out. Apparently he hasn't been to school in a while but neither have I. I talked to him, he seems on edge or something.

And most nights I've woken up screaming so that sucks.

But enough Of this monologue shit right now I'm in my room.

So anyway I just finished bathing and blah blah blah and now I'm standing in front of the mirror with just my brar and underwear staring at the scars on my body. Although Damon gave me vamp blood and it healed all my wounds you can still see the scars. The long one on my leg, the one trailing down my neck and the one where the shard of glass was stuck in my hand. Although the one behind my ear is still there my hair covers it.

So how am I going to explain all these scars.

"Jeremy. Emily!" Hurry up." I hear Elena yell from right outside my door and I snap out of my thoughts. Oh crap. "Coming!" I yell back as I throw on a bandanna top and black ripped jeans with healed boots. I feel so naked without my leather Jacket.

My Leather jacket could not be saved from the tear in the sleeve and the blood stains and also my phone is also lost.

Also my phone didn't survive the attack either. Yeah, that's messed up. It's probably in the woods somewhere with a broken screan.

"Morning Jenna." I greet as I reach downstairs and she smiles back. "You look fierce today." She smirks and I do a small twirl.

How could Elena be rushing people and she's not even downstairs yet. "Where's Elena?" I question. "She went back upstairs for something." She answers and I groan walking towards the door and I pick up her keys. "I'll be in the car."

Yep today I was riding to school with Elena. I just wasn't feeling to drive.

I open the door and there goes my perfectly great morning. I immediately try to close the door but uncle John's strength gets the best of me. "Oh hell no." I announce looking right at him and then walking back inside.

"Good to see you too Emmy." He greets. Asshat. Jackass, ugh i hate john. "Screw this." I mutter and pick up my keys from the ring. I rest Elena's keys back and leave.

I am so not in the mood to deal with John. The only person who doesn't hate John is Jeremy, yeah I know right. What a weird child.

"Guess who I saw this morning?" I say as I catch up with Matt. "Big foot?" He jokes back and I roll my eyes. "I wish. No Uncle John." I answer and he scoffs. "Uncle John, I never really liked that guy." He says and I prop myself up by resting my hand on his shoulder. "Does anyone?" I shoot back earning a chuckle from him.

"I'm here for moral support if you need me." He replies and I smile shaking my head. "Thanks. But unless we're gona burry him or something I think I'll suffer through it on my own."

As we continue walking something...well someone catches my attention across the car park. A guy walking across from the carpark to the school. He had a helmet in his hand and his hair was just a little past shoulder length. He has a very structured face that's like naturally good looking and he was wearing a white shirt with a jeans jacket and blue jeans with white sneakers.

"What we looking at?" I hear Tyler's voice ask. I turn around and see him now trying to follow where Matt and I are looking. "That guy." I point. "I think he's new.." i trail. Oh god another new guy. We all know how that turned out. Vampires.