Isobel returns.

"I haven't been to school in ages I need to go." I tell Damon as I get off my bed. "What if Katherine tries something?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "I'm the one that got her into the tomb." I defend.

"Fair point but what's so fun about going to school?" He scoff and I roll my eyes. "What's so fun about staying home and worrying about Katherine?"

"I could think of funner things to do." He smirk now hovering over me. "Funner's not a word." I correct. "See, who needs school?" He smiles as he lowers his lips to mine which quickly turns to making out which goes in a whole other direction.

I'm sure you know what I mean.

--- ---

Damon's phone rings and he answers it and immediately goes serious. "What happened?" I ask propping myself up on my elbows. "Katherine."

I get off the bed and put my clothes on and we head to the boarding house. Really Katherine, that's really bad timing.

We walk into Stefan's bedroom and there's, Stefan, Elena and Katherine.

I raise an eyebrow glancing between Elena and Stefan. "What is she doing here?"

"Why- how are you out of the tomb?" Elena asks. "When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon explains.

Damon explained that to me earlier when he vamp jumped through my window into my room.

Stefan frowns in confusion. "How's that possible?"

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine chimes in. "Hate to break it to you  but no one wants you here." I say.

She smirks raising her tilting her head at me. "You sure Damon doesn't?"

Bitch come on you gotta try harder than that.

"Why are you even here?" I question. "You need me. You all do."

"Like hell." Stefan scoffs. "We all want the same thing...Klaus dead." She admits. "Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

"I don't need your help and I don't want it." Elena scolds. "And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine asks and Damon sighs in an annoyed way. "If you know something, say it or get out." He urges.

Suddenly there this whoosh noise and I don't know what happens but Vicki's here and Katherine has her pressed against the wall by her throat and she looks at her threateningly. "I'm way older than you, so don't try anything." She warns and I glare at her until she falls to the ground holding her head. She writhed around shouting in pain. Well this is fun.

I stop and she stands up glaring at me. She vamps speeds towards me and I use my magic sending her sailing back through the air and she hits the wall and then falls.

"Damn this fun." I grin.

"Hm. Emmy always a pleasure." She chimes standing up and I flash a tight smile at her.

In the while, Stefan and Elena left, not really sure where they went but Elena's really pissed that Katherine is back, probably because last time she was here she and Stefan broke up.

Vicki and I are in the living room and Katherine and Damon are with Elijah's body. Yeah it's weird I know.

"Where have you been lately?" I ask Vicki. Somehow she always disappears for a while and then when she comes back she knows everything. Usually when she does disappear it's because she went hunting out of town but I've seen her around in the past days.