𝟮𝟯 art of falling from heaven *

Content Warning: sexual content in the form of heavy petting. There is also an age gap between the characters presented (16 and 18), but North Carolina laws do permit sexual relations between these two age groups.

You can totally skip this entire chapter and miss nothing of the main storyline since it's basically all smut.

Disclaimer: My writing should not be used as a reference or resource for sex-ed. I've tried my best to depict a thoroughly consensual exchange between two characters, but this is just a work of fiction and a fabrication of my imagination– it might not be realistic for everyone!

 I've tried my best to depict a thoroughly consensual exchange between two characters, but this is just a work of fiction and a fabrication of my imagination– it might not be realistic for everyone!

𝟮𝟯
art of falling from heaven

𝟮𝟯art of falling from heaven

          JJ considered what Trinity had told him in silence for a few fleeting moments while she lay on top of him blushing madly.

"Can we sit up for sec?" He finally asked and she agreed. JJ made sure to keep the blanket on Trinity as he positioned himself into a proper seated posture next to her. "We can take things as far as you want, but I gotta lay down some ground rules first, okay?"

"Okay . . ."

"Okay, rule number one, I've already told you this— you're gonna call the shots, 'kay? I'm not gonna do anything you don't explicitly ask me to do."

"But I . . . I don't really know what to ask for."

"It's okay, just go with your instinct and what you think will make you feel good. I'll ask you if I wanna try something on you and you can tell me if you want it too before I actually do it."

"Okay . . ."

"Alright, and the second rule is that if something gets too much for you, tap me on my leg three times and I'll stop whatever it is I'm doing, sound good? You can tap me anywhere, but right here on my thigh would be best. And obviously you can tell me to stop too, and I will, but just in case you can't use your mouth . . ."