𝟬𝟮 art of messy handwriting

𝟬𝟮art of messy handwriting

𝟬𝟮
art of messy handwriting

𝟬𝟮art of messy handwriting

It was a bucket list.

JJ Maybank had marked up the ivory complexion of her book with a bucket list.

Trinity would have been more than annoyed at him if he hadn't helped jumpstart her car after they left the library together that evening.

"What're you doing now?" The girl furrowed her eyebrows as he took her phone from her hands after brushing off on his shorts the car engine grease that stained his fingertips.

"Giving you my number." Came his response like he was stating the obvious. "You're not expecting to complete the list all by yourself, are you? My data plan is shit and my phone's usually dead more than half the time, but here," He handed her phone back.

"So, we're going skinny dipping together?" She asked after putting the device away. "And, you're gonna give me a hickey later? Oh, and my favorite challenge on the list, getting laid– we're going to sleep together?" By this point, JJ had finally picked up on her sarcasm.

"Woah, woah, woah–"

"This is really an elaborate way to get into someone's pants, JJ, I gotta give it to 'ya." Trinity told him with a flat face.

"We're not doing the stuff on the list with each other. I mean, it doesn't have to be with each other." He explained. "I'll just be your accomplice. Or you can get your friends to help you out– and by friends I mean the ones that don't sit on bookshelves." Trinity rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "This is your journey of discovery. Customize it however you like."

"Customize it?" She asked. "Okay, let me remove numbers one, two, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten!"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Trinity?"

"What?" She asked innocently though she couldn't keep herself from smiling. "I still have an adventure because I'm willing to do Number Three."

"What was Number Three again?"