𝟮𝟱 art of love bites *

Content Warning: light petting, restraining, corruption kink

𝟮𝟱
art of love bites

𝟮𝟱art of love bites

JJ sat down on the bed and Trinity crawled into his lap.

She felt more confident to properly straddle him this time around, but rested her lower-half down on the tops of his thighs, so that she was well clear of the erection straining in his briefs.

Her hands went into his hair which was still damp from being out in the rain. She was still wet too, her shirt sticking to parts of her body where it was still soaked, her lose hair sticking to the sides of her face . . . If John B's house wasn't so humid, she would've probably also felt cold from staying in her wet clothes, but the only time Trinity shivered was when JJ lifted a hand to move her hair behind her ears.

It lingered on her skin, his hand, trailing down the side of her neck tenderly before smoothing over to cup her jaw.

"Gentle doesn't suit me, huh?" He asked, his voice sounding like a smooth buzz that warmed Trinity's skin. "Do you like it, though? Do you like it as much as I do when I let you take control of what you need from me?"

"I feel like I need a hundred things from you, JJ." Trinity admitted, a bit breathlessly as she tugged his face to hers by his hair and rested her forehead against his. "I feel like I need you all over me, but I don't know how to put that into words that make sense."

"That makes sense." JJ told her in a heartbeat. "That make sense, angel." He rubbed his nose against hers tenderly which made her fist his hair in her hands more tightly. He could feel her desperation for him on his scalp like this and it almost made him want to pull her up on him further until his dick was right underneath her, imprinted between the parting of her thighs.