𝟭𝟬 art of policing pda

𝟭𝟬art of policing pda

𝟭𝟬
art of policing pda

𝟭𝟬art of policing pda

Sarah Cameron was only a year older than Trinity and Ellie at seventeen.

Trinity only knew about the Cameron girl because John B worked for her father. Other than this, she didn't know much about the so-called 'Kook Princess'. Was she dating the guy whose house she'd graffitied one night ago? Even this was questionable after Trinity had witnessed Sarah pushing Topper away from her at the bonfire.

When Sarah showed up later that night at the Routledge chateau where the pogues had decided to carry-on the party, Trinity figured it had something to do with what happened between her and Topper.

She wasn't the only one trying to fit the puzzle pieces together as to why Sarah Cameron was amongst pogues on the Cut. Virtually everyone who noticed the seventeen-year old at the entrance of the chateau stilled as they watched the girl with curious eyes.

"Sarah Cameron!" JJ spoke up as he stepped forward to greet the kook girl. "To what do we owe the pleasure of your presence?"

Sarah looked up at JJ blankly. She had her arms tentatively crossed under her chest and her gaze shifted past JJ to look over the crowd of onlookers. After the teens had cleared off the beach once the cops had shown up to shut down the bonfire, the pogues had all made a beeline for John B's which was why the chataeu was now sardine-can-style packed with tipsy teenagers.

"She's with me, JJ." Ellie broke the silence from next to Trinity. "I invited her." As all eyes turned to the two girls now, Trinity became flustered. Of everyone she could have looked at, she looked at JJ and saw him raising an eyebrow in her direction. Meanwhile, Sarah Cameron stepped into the chateau and approached the girls.

"Thanks." She told Ellie once she was before them. "It's Ellie, right?"

Ellie scrunched up her face. "Does my brother talk about me while he's working on your boat or something?"