𝟮𝟰 art of smoking ganja

Content Warnings:
- Underage Mary Jane usage
- Brief mentioning of consensual non-consent relating to sexual activity
- Um, killing of fish, I guess. I dunno- it kinda made me sad to write about fish dying lmao and I don't know if anyone else would get triggered by it so! Adding it as a warning just in case.

 I dunno- it kinda made me sad to write about fish dying lmao and I don't know if anyone else would get triggered by it so! Adding it as a warning just in case

𝟮𝟰
art of smoking ganja

𝟮𝟰art of smoking ganja

When Hurricane Agatha eventually hit land a few days later, she had mercilessly ripped the island to shreds.

Trees had been uprooted and buildings and houses caved in by debris. The entire power grid on Kildare Island had been wiped out too, leaving Trinity with officially no way of getting in contact with Ellie or John B anymore.

She spent the morning after the storm volunteering at a shelter to distribute food and other necessaries and because she didn't want to be home alone, she spent her evening with JJ and Pope who'd just come back from fishing on the marsh.

Things between her and JJ were still smooth-sailing after that day they'd gotten tattoos together. He'd been so sweet to her, making sure she wasn't embarrassed about what'd happened between them after they'd gotten stuck in the storm and had to come back to his place. And even though she didn't have the comfort of calling JJ her boyfriend or anything, she didn't mind it because she still had his companionship as a friend (with benefits, of course) and that was all she could really want.

That didn't mean that Trinity could deny that she wasn't starting to fall for the Maybank boy the more time she got to spend with him. But her head wasn't completely in the clouds. She knew that things wouldn't go further with him in that direction, and she'd accepted this fact. Things were good as they were anyways.

"The tat looks sick, Trin." Pope complimented her as he stepped out of the skiff boat the boys owned together. JJ was still inside, mooring the boat while Trinity stood by the edge of the riverbank at the end of John B's property.