𝟭𝟯 art of hide-no-seek

𝟭𝟮art of hide-no-seek

𝟭𝟮
art of hide-no-seek

𝟭𝟮art of hide-no-seek

          "That's why— that's exactly why– so, yeah, now Kelce is throwing Topper's birthday party at his place and I'm apparently the only person who's not invited– can you fucking believe the audacity of men? Breakups are so hilarious because every single time I end things with someone, I question my sanity, like, what the fuck did I ever see in the trashy guys I date in the first place."

Trinity's eyes widened when she caught sight of the elderly woman who Ellie and her had run into during their first day working at the Island Club– the same woman who had gotten onto Ellie's case for using the "d-word." She was now glaring at the back of Sarah Cameron's head after hearing her drop the f-bomb twice now.

"What?" Sarah asked blankly noticing that she'd lost Trinity's attention. She turned around for a split second to see who the Shoupe girl was looking at before turning back to her. "Oh, that old hag? Don't pay her any mind– she's never not looking at people like that." When Trinity didn't seem convinced, Sarah spun her head back around in the woman's direction. "Why don't you mind you own business, Gertrude?"

"Sarah!" Trinity exclaimed and the kook girl turned back to her in a fit of mischievous giggles.

"Dude, relax– she lost her hearing a long time ago." Sarah explained. "Her grandson stole her hearing aid a few months ago and jumped into the pool with it. She swears it still works, but all she ever does nowadays is go up to random people and scold them for using the devil's language."

"Okay, but you did use the devil's language." Trinity playfully insisted, making Sarah roll her eyes.

"Watch this." She announced before spinning on her heel to face the woman who was still staring over at the girls. "Gertrude, would you like me to get you some Yoplait?"

"You watch the filth that comes out of your mouth, Cameron!"

"See?" Sarah smiled over at Trinity. "She's our local loony-toones. Everyone knows this so she's not ruining anybody's reputation!" She shrugged while looking down at herself before pausing. "Wait, I'm not gonna get you in trouble am I? Shit, I forgot you're actually supposed to be working– I just got excited when I saw you here and had to catch up since we haven't seen each other since the party at John B's."