𝟭𝟭 art of acting spontaneously

𝟭𝟭art of acting spontaneously

𝟭𝟭
art of acting spontaneously

𝟭𝟭art of acting spontaneously

          "Blake Everett? Of all the guys in this house you wanted Blake Everett to be your first kiss?" JJ asked as he moved into the kitchen to join Trinity. "Was that on the bucket list or something?– kiss a douchebag?"

"I never even explicitly told you that I haven't been kissed before—" Trinity began to speak.

"Well, it's- it's kinda obvious isn't it?" He revealed in a smaller voice that told Trinity he was trying to tread carefully with his words. "And I mean, it's- it's not a bad thing– you're only sixteen, like, when I was your age I was . . . I was . . ." He trailed off as he scratched his neck in thought. "Well, it doesn't matter what I was doing—"

"You were the one who were telling me how great it is to act spontaneously!"

"Okay, but not by kissing guys like Blake!" JJ hissed. "Literally anyone besides that asshole—"

"Anyone?"

"Anyone."

"Wow, you've set everything up perfectly so that my only option is to kiss you." Trinity shook her head.

"Only option?" JJ scoffed. "Seriously, Trin?– there's a whole room next door with guys you can mack on and I'm making myself out to be your only option? And besides!" He continued on. "Why is having your first kiss even a priority to you? Just because I brought it up at the bonfire? Why do I get the feeling that everything you do, you do in order to prove me that I'm wrong about you—"

"Oh my God, the world doesn't revolve around you, JJ—!"

"I never said it did, but it's a pretty freaking crazy coincidence that we talked about you not having your first kiss just a few hours before I find you trying to get it on with a guy you just met!"

"Yeah, it is a crazy coincidence!" Trinity ignored his sarcasm, momentarily dropping her gaze as she spoke but immediately becoming startled when JJ stepped closer to her.