𝟬𝟱 art of spelling lessons

𝟬𝟱art of spelling lessons

𝟬𝟱
art of spelling lessons

𝟬𝟱art of spelling lessons

"Whatever you heard JJ say that day– I want you to throw it out the window, okay, Trin? No acting in accordance with what that idiot had to say."

"I won't."

"You're not holding me back from anything. Never have and never will. So, don't feel obligated to go and do this interview just for me." Ellie finished, tinkering with the air conditioning system in Trinity's car to get more air to blast into her face as the girls sat next to each other in a parking lot.

"I actually did the math– which was very dependent on what-if tip amounts, but," Trinity let her know as she copied Ellie's actions. "The profit from this job has the potential to be ridiculously good. Better than JJ and John B's salary combined for the each of us."

Ellie turned to grin at her. "Then it's settled. Let's go and nail these interviews." She held out a pinky for them to perform their sacred handshake with– a handshake that the girls only saved for special occasions.

A smile formed on Trinity's lips as she hooked her friend's pinky with her own before the girls leaned forward to kiss each other's interlocked pinkies.

Kicking open their respective car doors, the pogue girls walked out, wearing their best dressed-up looks for their job interviews at the Island Club.

Their efforts to look presentable paid off when the girls secured themselves jobs as part of the waiting staff at the restaurant inside the country club. Their last day of school became their first day of work.

Ellie and Trinity were making their way to Trinity's car after school that day when the girls noticed JJ bounding up to them.

Trinity frowned at the sight of the blonde boy, wondering how'd he managed to get himself onto school grounds. He'd been permanently suspended the previous year after his involvement in a prank was deemed by administrators as the last straw to his antics. The eighteen-year-old seemed to have a mission on his mind now as well as he pressing through the crowd of other school kids swarming the parking lots in order to get to the girls.