Sasuke And His Stupid Man-gina

"Jack wagon. Jack wagon. Jack wagon. Jack wagon." I kept muttering under my breathe as Naruto held me on his back and we walked through the woods.

"What?" Sasuke asked and sent me a glance of annoyance. For the past five minutes I had been saying "jack wagon" over and over again.

"That Zaku guy! I have to be carried so freaking much because of him!" I said and pouted.

"If you kept your promise then you would be okay." Naruto said with a sigh. He knew how long I was going to rant about Zaku.

"I did! I kept the promise, along with protecting you guys. Sasuke was unconscious and you were having a pervy dream. You guys haven't even thanked Sakura and I yet!" I exclaimed as I ranted.

"Thank you Sakura and Harmony." Naruto said in defeat and kept walking. (A/N: Naruto is whipped. xD )

"Sasuke." I said and sent him a glare.

"What?" He asked coolly and raised an eye brow.

"You know what! Just thank us already!" I exclaimed and Naruto sighed.

"She'll kept talking about it if you don't." He said. Long ago, Naruto learned how to deal with me during my rants. A lot of times he just sighed and listened, other times he would point out why it was stupid to rant. At the moment, Naruto was smart and went along with it.

"I don't recall a thing." Sasuke said with a smirk on his face.

"Why you little-" I tried to call Sasuke something, but Sakura cut me off with her hand over my mouth.

"It's okay Sasuke-kun, you don't need to apologize." She said quickly with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Iph nph ommmp!" I tried to say but Sakura covered my mouth the whole time and a huge anime vein had formed on my forehead.

"This place is a good place to be. We'll set up here too rest a bit more." Sasuke said and Sakura followed right behind him ready to do whatever.

"Set up what?" I snorted. It was true, none of us had brought camping stuff. "We have nothing to set up."

"I will go get some stuff to rest on while Naruto and you figure out a way for you to shut you up." Sasuke said and began to walk back into the forest.

"Wait up Sasuke-kun!" Sakura said and she began to follow right behind him.

"You know, your temper will get the best of you someday." Naruto said to me and sat down. He leg go of me so then I was sitting on the ground.

"Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to get out of it." I said with a shrug and began to look around. My anger had started to banish since Sasuke had walked away. Then I was able to realize our whole situation. "We'll definitely need to all rest for a day."

"Don't worry Sasuke, I'm used to saving people. Psh, the hero always arrives late." Naruto said and started to do poses. I rolled my eyes. Naruto was day dreaming about up showing Sasuke. It had worried me a bit on how much he would have Sasuke on his mind, I shrugged it off when I thought of it as rivalry and not as a bromance.

"I should get a youthful rival. Guy Sensei and Kakashi Sensei are youthful rivals, so are Naruto and Sasuke. Who to make my rival." I said to myself and began to think about the possibilities. 'Would Tenten see me as a good rival?' I thought to myself.

"We're back!" A cheerful voice rang. Sakua walked up to a spot in front of me and set down some giant leaves. Sasuke followed behind with some more big leaves in his arms. "We can use these to sleep on and rest on. Harmony, you're first." Sakura said as she walked over me. It was obvious that she got Sasuke to at least say something to her, or maybe it was just being around Sasuke that made Sakura happy enough.