My Time To Fight! Or Get Slammed Into A Tree...

"Bromance?" A dazzled Asuma asked me with a sweat drop.

"Yep, something those two are doing right now. Look at the way they're looking at each other!" My finger went from Michi to Shikamaru. Both looked at each other with a special look in their eyes.

"This is going to be a tough spell to break." Asuma said and pulled his cigarette out of his mouth to let out a cloud of smoke.

"Oh darn, look at the time, I don't want to be here." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Have fun!" I yelled over my shoulders and began to run off into the direction Shikamaru's back was to.

"Harmony! It isn't a good idea for you to go on alone!" Asuma yelled to me as I kept running.

"It wasn't a good idea for Sasuke to go on ahead alone, but he still did it!" I yelled back and kept running.

"Good luck then! At least don't die on us!" He yelled, and I smiled since I got permission. Even if I was just going to go whether I got permission or not, it was nice to have it.

"Sasuke, you better be okay. Naruto and Sakura better be too or else your hair is getting it Pretty Bitch." I thought to myself as I ran through the forest.

Each second I ran, I thought I would be a second too late for whatever was ahead of me. With that thought in my head, I ran even faster. Realization had hit me when I realized I was running hard and wasn't affected too much. My training for running had paid off. Up next for me to test, was my strength.

"I missed out on my battle with you, I will not miss it this time." A calm voice said ahead of me. When I caught up to them, I saw it was Shino and Kankuro was a few tree branches away from us.

"Don't count on me being eas-Why are you here?" Kankuro yelled at me and face palmed. "You're one of the creepiest people I have ever met!"

"Don't make it sound like a bad thing." Cockily, I said with a smirk. "So Shino, you going to handle him?"

"Yes." Shino replied in his cool and calm voice.

"Don't let me hold you up then." I said to him and he nodded. He raised his arms and bugs swarmed in front of us.

"I will make a distraction for you to catch up with the others." Seriously, Shino said to me and the smirk was still on my face.

"Aw, you're such a doll. I'll have to make it up to you some how." I said with a wink and poked his cheek.

"Never touch me again." Gravely, he said and then his bugs darted towards Kankuro.

"How about just a month instead." I said, and jumped off the branch. "Thanks!" I yelled over my shoulder and jumped over Kankuro.

"Hey brat! Get back here!" Angrily, Kankuro yelled and flung a puppet towards me.

"I'm your opponent." Shino said, and his bugs knocked away the puppet. A smile came onto my face, and I kept jumping from tree to tree.

 "Ha! In your poorly painted make up face." I said and chuckled at my own come back. Within no time, I picked up my pace and went faster to catch up with the others.

"Here I come Pretty Bitch, be ready for some red head action." Anxiously, I muttered under my breathe as I kept jumping from tree to tree. After a while, I saw an orange jump suit and smiled.

"NARUTO! IT'S ME! HARMONY!" I yelled and ran faster. Quickly, Naruto looked back to see me. A grin formed on his face.

"I thought you would never show up." He said and I smirked.

"No way I can stay out of the action. So, our plan to get Sasuke back right?" I asked both Sakura and Naruto.

"That is correct." A voice spoke up. I looked around, and my eyes widened in awe when I saw that it was an adorable dog.