See You Later Gramps

Spots of light came into my vision. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked around me. For a second, I had no clue where I was, then I remembered Gaara. My eyes widened as I quickly tried to sit up to go after that punk.

"Harmony, you need to take things slowly." A voice said beside me. I looked to see a wary Sakura with concerned eyes.

"Bull crap! We need to go after Gaara and kick his ass!" I yelled, and got up before she could do anything.

"Naruto beat Gaara. Or at least to a point where he couldn't use his chakra to hold you there. Sasuke is going after him to tell him you're okay." She explained and pointed to the direction that Sasuke went in. "But don't go af-HEY!"

"Sorry Sakura, but I have a red head color stealing punk's butt to kick." I said to her and stuck my tongue out. Quickly, I picked up my pace and kept going.

"Great, I probably just missed the fight of the decade." I thought to myself as I jumped from tree to tree. After a while, I could see Naruto and Sasuke. As I got closer, I saw Gaara laying on the ground with Temari and Kankuro next to him. "Surprise attack time."

"TAKE THIS!" I yelled, as I jumped down to Gaara with my leg extended for a kick. My foot hit Gaara's stomach, and I flipped over with a grin on my face. Horror was written across Temari's and Kankuro's faces.

"That was for stealing my hair color." Coolly, I said with my arms crossed over my chest. "I have been waiting to do that for a long while."

"Harmony, you were supposed to stay with Sakura." An annoyed Uchiha said to me.

"You were supposed to stay at the battle arena, now look how that turned out." I said to him, just as annoyed. "Besides, we went after you because we cared!"

"Baka! I could have done things by myself." Sasuke said to me, even more annoyed.

"If you had the balls, then maybe! But listen Uchiha, we're a team and look out for each other. Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with us!" I yelled at him and threw my hands up in agitation from the boy.

"He's thick headed just like me, just more extreme." I thought to myself after I yelled at the Uchiha.

"Harmony," A weak voice spoke up in front of me. I looked down to see Gaara laying on the ground, with wide eyes. "I'm sorry."

Nobody knew what to say. What do you say to someone who just helped destroy part of your village, tried to kill you with suffocation, tried to kill your friends, and stole your hair color? I had no clue which part he was sorry for.

"Uh.. No problem." Awkwardly, I said to him. "I guess we all make mistakes."

Truthfully, part of me wanted to strangle him and another part just forgave him right away since I knew how it felt to mess up and want forgiveness. It would have done me no good to hold a grudge. I still wanted to strangle him though, because nobody gets off the hook that easily.

"We should go." Kankuro said, and broke the silence. He picked up Gaara and held him up with his side. "I expect we'll all meet again." Kankuro added, and turned to go away.

"You can count on that, believe it." Naruto said weakly from the ground, with a smile on his face. Kankuro nodded, and jumped away with Temari also helping to carry Gaara. "You're safe." Naruto said to me with a smile on his face still.

"Heck yeah, I'm not going down that easily. Now go to sleep, your eye lids are begging to me shut." I said to him, he chuckled and fell asleep as soon as he shut his eyes. Sasuke picked him up, and Sakura came to us.