Crotch Kick No Jutsu!

"Yes, I'm going."

"No, you are not going with us."

"Pervy Sage, she has to go!"

"I told you to stop calling me that, and no!"

"Listen here, we all know some how I'm going to end up going with you. I don't care about the jutsu you're teaching Naruto, I could practice one of my own to pass the time. Besides, you're leaving and not helping the village out with the whole mess it is in!" I explained to Jiraiya in a frustrated tone.

All of us were at Ichiraku ramen. It began when Pervy Sage went up to us and then asked Naruto to go find someone important with him. First Naruto said no, until Pervy Sage mentioned a jutsu that is much stronger then Sasuke's chidori. Once Naruto said he would go, I wanted to go to help.

"Which is exactly why you should stay and help." Pervy Sage explained to me, in a frustrated voice. It was obvious both of us were frustrated by the conversation. In a calm manner, I began to take slow and deep breathes to calm down. Once I was calm again, I spoke up.

"Please let me go. I promise to help you in any way you can. Something is just telling me to go, and I'm going with my instinct for this." Calmly, I explained to him on why I should go. It was the truth, my instincts were telling me to go for some reason. Jiraiya noticed my change in tactics, and was in thought for a moment.

"Fine, but you aren't allowed to scare any women away from me." Pervy Sage said, with his perv face on. I groaned out loud after he said that.

"Seriously, you're looking for that type of person! A women to bang!" I said and threw my arms up in frustration.

"You promised not to get the in the way! Besides, I'm not going to get anything from her. I have tried plenty of times. It's for official matters I am searching for her. This woman is the best medical Ninja out there and she would be great use to us." Jiraiya said seriously to me.

"Just let us finish our ramen before we go." Naruto said, and dug into his ramen. Jiraiya face palmed at him, and watched both of us dig back into our ramen.

"You have an hour to get ready. Meet me at the west gate." Jiraiya said, and walked away. Naruto and I could only gurgled a response back since we had ramen in our mouth.

It didn't take us too long to finish our ramen, so quickly we were on our way back to the apartment. In fact, we began to race on the way.

"I'm going to win!" I yelled, and ran faster. Naruto tried to catch up, but it seems that he was surprised with the speed I gained over the past month. Of course, I was no where near Rock Lee's speed without the packs on. Either way, I was faster then Naruto and that was all I cared about at the moment.

"This isn't fair! Damn it!" Naruto yelled, and I laughed. The thing was, when I laughed I laughed like my mother. Which involved me throwing my head back and closing my eyes. It was not a smart thing to do at that point in time.

"OW!" I yelled as my forehead hit a sign. In a heart beat, I was on the ground.

"Haha! Sucker!" Naruto yelled and stuck his tongue out as he ran by.

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled and got back up. My forehead was throbbing, but there was no way I was going to let Naruto win the race. I saw our apartment in view, and then my legs began to go much faster.

Cleverly, I used the railing to my advantage and grabbed onto it to flip myself over. Naruto was busy running along the stairs with a quick pace.

"Ha! I won!" Happily, I boasted. In horror, I saw that Naruto couldn't stop his pace. "Hey! Naruto, you need to stop or else-Ah!" I yelped as Naruto landed on top of me.