That's Creepy Your Youthful Senses Are Tingling

The next morning, I rolled out of my bed onto the floor. After I groaned in pain, laid on the floor for a few minutes in hope it would go away, I got up and decided to cook some breakfast. Naruto was stirring in his bed and close to waking up. Since I felt nice, I decided to let him sleep a bit more. Both of us needed plenty of sleep since we were hard training.

When I got to the kitchen I pulled out some bread and fruit. I had to make sure we ate our healthiest too so our bodies would have their maximum amount of energy. Some how though, Naruto always had a lot of energy. The thought of competing against Naruto made me shutter a bit. We both agreed to give it our all though since both of us planned on making it to the final two. Most people wouldn't tell their opponents what they're training on, but Naruto and I told each other what we're learning. I was shocked to learn that he was practicing the summoning jutsu. We both laughed though when we told each other we learned to walk on water.

"What's for breakfast?" A tired Naruto asked, he stretched out his arms and yawned.

"Toast and fruit." I answered with a smile. Naruto's nose wrinkled when I mentioned fruit.

"Ew. Fruit." He said and I got an anime vein. I smacked his head with a wooden spoon.

"Baka! You're just lucky I'm making breakfast for you and you don't have to live off ramen your whole life. It might be delicious, but no way that's healthy to eat so much." I nagged at him with the anime vein still on my head. Angrily, I flipped one of the pancakes when it seemed ready.

"It's still gross." Naruto muttered under his breathe and I turned to him with the wooden spoon raised. He covered his head with his hands in preparation of being hit.

"Good, you fear me." I said happily and went back to my food. Naruto's facial expression showed he was a bit annoyed by the my response.

"Psh, you don't scare me." Swiftly, I turned around and almost smacked him across the face with a spoon. His hands were in front of his face to protect it.

"That just helped prove your case." I said sarcastically and went back to the food. After a few minutes the toast was all ready and the fruit was cut up, so I grabbed us some plates and silverware, and then we ate.

"How did training yesterday go?" I asked him and shoved a big piece of fruit into my mouth.

"Good. Pervy Sage says I'll be making progress soon. You should learn the summoning jutsu too, then I can see what animal you're most like. Maybe your grandparents were ninjas." In a carefree manner, Naruto said and shoved some toast into his mouth. "Then your family would have an animal running through them."

"You know that my dad's parents died because of food poisoning, and my mom's parents passed away when she was young. I'm the first of my family to become a ninja." I said and shoved some toast into my mouth. "I wonder what animal I'll have though. It has to be something fierce, like a lizard or an alligator. Maybe a big ass shark, that would definitely be intimidating to the enemies."

"You'll have to show me what animal you get as soon as you see me." Naruto said with a smile on his face. His smile was contagious and made me smile too. "Promise." Happily, he said and held out his pinkie.

"Promise." I said with a smile and extended my arm out to him. Our pinkies connected and we shook on it.

After we ate, both of us left the apartment and went our separate ways. Happily, I walked through the village and tried to think of ways to convince Gramps to let me do the summoning jutsu. Naruto really wanted to know what animal I was going to get, I was determined not to let him down. When I arrived at the training field, Gramps was sitting on the ground, and drinking some tea.