Just Go Fall And Get Pregnant.

"What did you do to her, runt?" Tsunade asked Naruto, and I could tell that she was glaring at him.

At the moment, we were walking back to the village. We left early in the morning so we would be back by night. There was a bit of tension in the air. It was mainly because of me and I wasn't talking to Naruto. Nobody had any idea of why I wasn't talking to him, even Naruto. Only I knew I heard the conversation last night.

"Women, always mad for something." Pervy Sage muttered under his breathe, while all the others ignored him.

"Nothing! Believe it!" Naruto replied, and I could feel his gaze land on me. "If I did, I really am sorry Harmony."

"Baka." Tsunade said, and I heard a smack from behind me. "You obviously did something to her."

"Ow!" In pain, Naruto yelped and he grunted. "How do you know she isn't mad at you?"

"Harmony, are you mad at me?" Tsunade asked me, and I imagined her asking it with a raised eye brow and a cocky grin on her face.

"No." I replied, and thought of Naruto liking another girl.

"Hmph." Tsunade said to Naruto, pride dripping from her voice. "She's not mad at me."

"I shouldn't be mad that Naruto likes another girl. I'm the one who hasn't made a move in all of this time. I can't help being mad though, because it hurts so much. Maybe it's a sign that I should move on. For age wise, I just turned fourteen a little while ago and should probably grow up. I'm so young, maybe I should fall for another guy while I still have a chance of getting out of it." I thought to myself while we were still walking. "I'm getting sick of mind games. I need to talk to TenTen about what to do."

The rest of the walk was long and uncomfortable for me. Part of me wanted to stop being stupid and talk to Naruto, another part of me kept me from doing that. It was as if I was split right down the middle and my left half wanted me to be happy and fix things, the right half wanted me to keep quiet and not tell a soul about how I felt.

"Hormones suck." Frustratedly, I thought to myself and wrinkled my nose. "So does being a girl. You know what you want, yet you don't know. Being pregnant must be the worst."

"Harmony, I really am sorry." Naruto quietly said beside me. In surprise, I jumped a bit since I had not noticed he got so close to me. "I don't know what I did, but I hope I can fix it."

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Emotionlessly, I said to him and did not even look in his direction.

"Really?" Hopefully, Naruto asked and I could sense he had chibi eyes.

"No." I replied, and I heard him anime fall. With determination of being stubborn, I kept walking and ignored. "Baka." I muttered under my breathe and rolled my eyes. "Cute baka." Stupid thoughts.

"He's going to get even more destroyed if he keeps going." Pervy Sage muttered under his breathe. Again, almost everyone ignored his comment and just kept walking.

We continued to walk in an uncomfortable silence. Shizune knew from the very beginning of the day after breakfast, that all hope should be gone of hers to not keep Tsunade from being mad at Naruto. Somehow, some of my anger went to Tsunade and she was mad at Naruto too. Jiraiya was hopeless too, and would just mutter about how crazy women could be at times.

After a while of walking, when we were close to the village, a figure jumped out in front of us. He looked to be a young man, and was holding a kunai that was pointed at us.

"Stop! I will kill you all unless-"  He began, but I cut him off.

"DAMNIT! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU!" Angrily, I yelled at him. An anime vein formed on his forehead in anger at my response.