Fixing The Village! One Fence At A Time!

Even though Naruto had forgiven me, I had begun to keep my distance from him. He still liked another girl, and I knew there was no chance of it being me. I was an impatient person who had said horrible things to him a couple weeks ago. My chances were very low of it being me. So instead of being around Naruto and the team, I would do odd jobs in the village to help put it back together.

So while the team went on a tea mission, I stayed at the village and helped.

"Wow Harmony, you sure have been doing your fair share of help around the village." Zensuke said to me. He was a married man with a child on the way. He wanted the village to be fixed right away so his child would live in a safe village and now have to worry about the possibility of his child stepping on a nail.

"This place is my home, so I figured I would help out as much as I can." I said, and set some more wood down. "Besides, I'm just trying to get my mind off of something."

"At such a young age you have to get your mind off of stuff?" In shock, he asked me with a raised eye brow. "You sure are making me feel old right now."

Softly, I smiled and shook my head from side to side. "You aren't old, and I'm fourteen. A teenager now."

"Oooh, so it's a boy." He said, and I anime fell. When I got up, an anime vein was on my forehead.

"It's nothing to worry about. I'll be fine." Stubbornly, I said and crossed my arms over my chest. Zensuke just loudly chuckled and patted my back.

"Okay then, if you say so." He replied cheerfully, and pointed at some fences that had slices and blood on them. "Let's paint that fence over there."

 "Hai." I said, and grabbed some of the paint buckets and the paint brushes next to them. Carefully, I brought over the paint and we began to paint over the scratches and blood.

"I heard you got to help find our Hokage. To think we're lucky enough to get one of the legendary Sannin to be our Hokage. The medical ninja one too! We're so lucky! Now I bet our medical ninjas and doctors will get more knowledge. That means my wife's child birth will be easier, safer, and less painful." Cheerfully, Zensuke babbled on with a grin on his face. Some way or another, he would find a way to talk about his wife or future child. It really made me wonder what he talked about before he met her.

"Hopefully she's willing to teach them." I said, and painted over some blood. "Along with the patience. You can say that she's a bit on the angry side at times. Or on her period a lot."

"So there's a chance my wife's child birth won't go well?" In worry, Zensuke asked me. I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off with his babbling. "I need to learn how to become a medical ninja then! Or a doctor! Then I can deliver the baby myself, and my wife will be comfortable. No wait, there isn't enough time!"

When Zensuke got into one of his worry fits, there was only one way to get him out of it. After two weeks of working around him, I learned quite a bit about him. How to get him to stop worrying was one of them.

"BAKA!" Angrily, I yelled and smacked his forehead.

"Ow." Childishly, Zensuke said and began to rub his bump. "What was that about?!"

"Shut the heck up about your wife's child birth. All the doctors have this magical thing about them, where they know medical knowledge. I know, this is mind boggling information right here. It gets better too! Along with their knowledge, they even have experience! What you say? You have never heard of a doctor with medical knowledge and experience?  Welcome to Konoha then, where we have working doctors." I said, and Zensuke nodded quietly. A grin spread across my face as I pointed at the fence. "Come on, you have to paint this thing with me so your kid has a beautiful fence to pass by every day."