Good Thing I'm In A Pity Mood

Once the boys left the village, Sakura and I began to head somewhere peaceful to think about what had just happened. Both of us were in such shock that Sasuke left, words were so hard to say for us at the moment. To me, Sasuke was a teammate, one whom I annoyed, and somebody that motivated me to do my better. To Sakura, Sasuke was a teammate, lover, and somebody precious to her. It was one of those times where I didn't know whether to comfort somebody, or try to keep myself together.

"Thank you Harmony." Quietly, Sakura had said after a while of us walking.

"For what?" I asked her with a raised eye brow. Her eyes were on the ground, and occasional tear drops would fall to the ground.

"For staying here, with me. I have no clue what I would do if I was left alone." She said to me, and I nodded. "I can't believe he actually left."

"Actually left?" I thought to myself in my head. "I'm probably overthinking that phrase. She's probably in shock he left. No way Sakura would know something and not tell us."

"It's no problem." Nonchalantly, I said to her and swung an arm around her with a grin on my face. "This is what best buds are for." Things were quiet for a second, until Sakura responded.

"I know how much you wanted to go with the guys. You're just like Naruto, restless, even when you're somewhere for just a few seconds." Sakura went on, and I felt my heart strings tug at the thought of what could have been if I went with the guys.

"What can I say, living with the biggest knuckle headed ninja has rubbed off on me." Cheerfully, I spoke and kept grinning. Even though I was sad, I knew that at the moment it was Sakura who needed cheering up and someone to listen to. Not me.

Sakura looked me in the eyes, lightly grinned, and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." Was whispered out. Awkwardly, I hugged her back and began to pet her hair.

"No problem. We're teammates and friends, always there for each other." I said to her, and grinned. "Just make sure not to get handsy during this hug."

She let go, and looked at me with a grin on her face.

"I'm glad we're friends. Honestly, I thought that you hated me when we were first put onto a squad." Sakura said to me, and sat down on a hill. Peacefully, I sat down next to her.

"I didn't hate you. You just really annoyed me and I had a strong dislike towards you, but not hate." I said with a grin, and saw her sweat drop. "I got used to you though."

"I'm glad we got to become teammates and friends." Quietly, she said and played with a blade of grade between her finger tips.

"Why's that?" Curiously, I asked her with a raised eye brow and watched her as she continued to play with the grass. She didn't even take a second to think about what to say to me.

"You were so confident." She began, and had her eyes looked at the grass between her finger tips. "You still are too. It's just that, I wanted to be as confident as you were in your skills. I know that at times we would get mad at each other about something-"

"Naruto." I cut in with a cheeky grin and recalled how I would always yell at her if she put Naruto down. He was someone precious to me, and it was instinct.

"Naruto," Sakura corrected herself and continued. "And you would just stand up for him right away. You were always so confident in what you believed, and didn't care what anyone thought."

"You did that all the time for Sasuke though." I pointed out to her, and poked her arm. "You would fight for him against Ino. That always caused some free entertainment."

"You're right about that." Quietly, Sakura said and stopped playing with the grass. "I guess I just wanted to be closer to you since you didn't care what others thought of you. If somebody didn't like you, you were okay with that and just continued on with yourself."

I rolled my eyes in amusement at Sakura showering me in compliments. Also to the fact that it was mainly how I grew up that made me that way.

"My parents were the same way. That's how they earned so much respect by our customers. One day I remember all the other girls at the park had blue ribbon on. To me, they looked so pretty in them and I wanted them to think I was pretty too. When my mother walked me home, I asked for some blue ribbon so I could be pretty like the other girls and impress them. Guess what she told me." I asked Sakura with a closed eye smile.

"I have no idea what to expect after hearing so many stories about your parents." Sakura replied to me, and I smiled even more when I opened my mouth to say the next part.

"Hell no. That if I had no idea why I wanted to impress them, then I shouldn't care what they thought. If myself isn't good enough for them, then fuck them." I replied and chuckled. "I've used that ever since, because I knew if I brought up the same situation for my mom, that I was definitely going to learn the hard way." Sakura lightly chuckled at me story, and began to mess with the grass again.

For a while, we sat in silence as we sat on the hill. Both of us were lost in thought about Sasuke and how the retrieval mission was going to go. I had great confidence in the guys, but there was no idea for what would go on that mission. Either it would be easy or hard. It didn't seem as though there could even be a medium for that mission.

"I saw him leave." Shakily, Sakura said and shook a bit. "I talked to him too. He told me it was no use and he was cutting all bonds with people from the village. I-I-I told him I loved him and," She took a deep breathe and continued on. "I would scream to cause a scene to have people stop him. I told him that he could take me with him." Sakura was quiet as she said that, and played with a blade of grass. "I'm a horrible teammate."

"She really did know something." I thought to myself in shock. "To be nice or cruel? I'm in a pity mood, I guess I'll be nice. Nice, but honest."

"That's possible you're a horrible teammate." Honestly, I said to her and put an arm around her in comfort. "It's impossible however, that you don't care about Sasuke in the slightest and have no feelings towards him whatsoever."

In hope, Sakura looked at me with tears streaming down her face. Her face showed that she wanted me to keep talking. So I did.

"You care for Sasuke. It's not some silly school girl crush you have. If you were willing to scream for help to stop him or go with him, it shows you would be willing to risk something very important to protect him or be with him." Seriously, I said to her and then grinned. "Not many people are willing to something that outrageous for others."

"Thank you." Quietly, Sakura said and lightly smiled.

"Of course, it does kind of show a bit how fast you would sell Naruto and I out so I don't know exactly how to feel about this." In thought, I said and point my pointer finger on my chin. "Just consider yourself lucky that I'm in a pity mood right now. Later, you can bet your ass that I will destroy you for what you did."

In sadness, Sakura nodded and looked at the ground. I knew that there was not going to be any mercy later for her down the road from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm sorry if it wasn't that funny, hopefully it was at least entertaining. (: Next chapter shall be more on the humorous side hopefully.

Shino: I like b-

Me: BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! YOU OTHER BROTHERS IN DENIAL! Shino, your part now!

Shino: .... bugs.

Me: ..... You said the wrong word.

Shino: -face palms and walks away-

Have a wonderful day! Know that you're important, and smile! :D P.s. Don't let school steal your soul. (x