My Youthful Battle Against Jack Wagon!

"Oh this is going to be easy." Zaku said as he jumped down and landed without using his hands. When I saw him, I busted out laughing. "What?" He asked in a very annoyed voice.

"You're going to get your booty kicked so quickly!" I exclaimed and laughed even harder. "Your arms!"

"What about them?" Zaku grunted.

"What not about them?!" I exclaimed and laughed harder. Hayate coughed to get my attention.

"You may begin." He said and jumped back. Zaku and I both stay in our positions, just glaring at each other.

"Aren't you going to move?" Zaku said seriously.

"Aren't you? You have legs and arms... oh wait a minute." I said and smirked to myself at the end of it. Zaku's face had irritation on it for a second, until it changed into a smirk.

"I don't need arms to fight against you." He said while smirking at me.

"Are you sure? You went all out on making your arms weapons and stuff, so I figured it might be hard to fight like that." I said with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not all arms." He said and smirked even more.

"I see what you're doing there." I said and winked at him. Zaku's face turned to disgust.

"I didn't mean that!" He exclaimed in frustration.

"Don't make it sound like that then!" I said and threw my hands up in the air in exasperation.

"COME ON HARMONY! CLOBBER HIM! WE HAVE TO WIN THIS BET AGAINST KIBA BECAUSE IF HE LOSES HE HAS TO RUN AROUND THE VILLAGE NAKED FOR THE WHOLE DAY!" Naruto exclaimed and cheered me on.

"I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT!" Kiba exclaimed in protest.

"No more chit chat, I have to kick your butt." I said to Zaku and cracked my knuckles. He just scoffed at me.

"Good luck with that." He said with a smirk.

"Oh trust me, you'll need it." I said and darted towards him. When I was close enough, I did a high kick. Zaku jumped back from me and had a serious look on his fight. "You know in a fight, you don't jump back in the middle of it." I said in an annoyed voice.

Zaku said nothing but still had a serious look on his face. I sighed and pulled out a kunai and a bomb. Quickly, I put the bomb on the kunai and aimed for the wall Zaku was in front of. He tried to jump out of the way, but didn't get far away enough since the explosion of the bomb hit him back a bit. In a swift motion, I ran towards him as fast as I could with one of legs still a bit injured. Before he could get up, I kicked him in the stomach with no mercy.

"Now's your turn for the pain. Jack Wagon, you should feel special because I'm going to use my own special technique on you." I said and pulled out a kunai. A smirk was on my face as I had begun to do some hand signs. The amount of shadow clone I could have done was a lot less then Naruto could, but I managed to get two out. "Come on, let's show them what him what we're made up and make Kiba run naked."

One of my clones kicked Zaku so he went back a bit. My other clone and I quickly ran up to him, so I was in front of him and my clone was behind. We both punched him in the neck which caused his eyes to widen.

"This is just the beginning." I said with a smirk. The other clone jumped up in the air and aimed to land on Zaku. At the last second, my first clone and I kicked him up into the air. My second clone dived on him and punched him in the face. Zaku landed on the ground with a thud. "Time for the finally."

Both of my clones kicked him up in the air before he could move to try to save himself. After that, they both flew me into the air so I hit the ceiling. My feet had chakra on the bottom of them so I could stand on the ceiling.