What? They're Right There! How Can You Not See Them?

"Great job on popping it Naruto!" Happily, I congratulated Naruto and put my arm around him. He was sweaty and dirty from working so hard, but at the moment it did not matter to me.

"I have to say, I am shocked you finished that part so soon." Pervy Sage said, and led us through the streets of the village. He told us that he had found Tsunade and we were to meet her. It was actually more along the lines of, "Shut up once you're there. I'm doing all the talking."

Let's just say, I had a few words to reply back since I wasn't a fan of being told to shut up.

"Don't be so surprised, I'll get this jutsu in no time." Naruto said with a grin.

"Don't be so cocky. That could ruin you." Pervy Sage said, as he led us into a pub.

"Come on, I finally got the first part down. You have to be a bit proud of me." Naruto pointed out, and I rolled my eyes. He had already grown attached to Pervy Sage. "When will I learn the next part?"

"Sometime soon, first we need to talk to Tsunade." Pervy Sage explained, and led us to a table in the back corner. There were two women there. One with short black hair, holding a pig. The other one has big boobs and blonde hair.

"Isn't that pig breaking health violation?" I thought to myself in my head.

"It's great to see that you showed." Pervy Sage said to the blonde one. From that interaction, I realized that she was Tsunade.

"Who are these two runts?" Grumpily, Tsunade asked Pervy Sage as she took a swig of Sake. "I didn't know you were babysitting."

"I was about to ask the same for the two on your chest." Sweetly, I said to her and pointed to her big boobs. An anime vein formed on her forehead and as she slammed her cup of Sake down on the table.

"Calm down My Lady." The black head lady next to her, begged.

"You're right, she's just the brat who is jealous of her underdeveloped body." Tsunade sneered at me. I rolled my eyes, and breathed slowly to keep calm.

"Of course, I'm so jealous you have boobs big enough to give you a black eye when running." I said through gritted teeth. My conscious was not helping me at the moment, possibly because I wasn't listening to it.

"She has a mouth on her." Tsunade said to Pervy Sage while she glared at me.

"Just like you." Pervy Sage muttered under his breathe.

"What was that?!" Angrily, Tsunade yelled and the table shook a bit.

"Nothing, nothing." Innocently, Pervy Sage said and put his hands up. Then, his face turned serious. "Onto the real topic of why we're here, you know the Third Hokage has died right?"

Shock was all over her face. For a Leaf Ninja, she definitely wasn't that into what was going on in the village.

"Anyways, we need a new Hokage and the Elders picked you." Pervy Sage finished, Naruto was not happy about that.

"WHAT?!"  Naruto yelled, and my fist clenched tight from annoyance.

"Hell no." Tsunade said, and then snorted. "I don't care about that village anymore."

"Tsunade, please. Your medical skills could very much help the village at this point in time. I know that you at least know of the destruction in the village that has happened from the Chunin exams." Seriously, Pervy Sage said to her.

"I told you, I don't care about the Leaf Village. Those people all mean nothing to me." She said, and Pervy Sage tried again.

"Tsunad-" He was cut off by Naruto though.