Wait, Our Sensei Is A What?

I woke up the next morning before Naruto and started doing my usual routine of cooking breakfast. Next thing I know i'm tackled down on the ground with Naruto looking at me with wide eyes.

"You're not suppose to eat or else you'll throw up!" Yelled Naruto pointing at the breafast that consisted of some delicious toast so far.

"Naruto, what did I say about randomly butt touching me?" I said smirking.

"You think we'll pass the test?" Asked Naruto who was busy tying his head band on turing a bit pink.

"Naruto, that's the dumbest question i've ever heard. Of course we'll pass! We got the future fifth Hokage and a kick ass kunochi on our team, all we have to do is use team work and we're a shoe in." I said sticking my thumb out and smiling.

"We should get going to the training fields early." Naruto said, then I started smirking while tying my head band around my thigh.

"You going to have a secret make out session with your boyfriend?" I asked smirking more.

"WE'RE NOT DATING! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled running out of the door and slamming it shut. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door running after him. Focusing in on just chasing after Naruto I accidentally bumped into somebody, they caught me before I fell. I looked up to see Rock Lee and Guy Sensei.

"Harmony! I see you became a genin, who's your sensei?" Asked Guy Sensei tackling me into a hug.

"Hatake Kakashi. You should know him, dude who reads perverted books." I said trying to catch my breathe because Guy let go of me.

"Harmony, you're a very talented ninja so I want you to give it your all okay?" Said Guy seriously kneeing down to my level so he was looking me in the eye.

"Of course, I have to teach him a lesson about reading those kinds of books." I said, Guy sweat dropped a bit then pulled all three of us into a huge hug and started running towards a sunset.

"THE POWER OF YOUTH! AAAAHH!!!!" He yelled running into the sunset still carrying Lee and I.

"GUY SENSEI! I HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST TO PASS AND IT'D BE NICE IF I COULD GET THERE ON TIME!" I yelled, that made Guy Sensei drop me. Making me fall on my butt.

"Ow, you know if my butt broke this is going to be very awkward to explain to the doctors that some guy in his twenties broke my butt." I said standing up dusting myself off.

"Harmony, I want you to eat this okay? I know Kakashi told you not to, but trust me you'll regret it if you don't eat." Guy said handing me a green apple. My eyes got big looking at the apple in all it's apple-ish glory.

"Okay, thanks." I said smiling taking a bit of the apple quickly winked at Lee and flicked him in the ear and walked away towards training grounds seven.

"Hey Harmony." Said Sakura smiling, I smiled back.

"Morning Sakura, Naruto, gay duck ass." I said nodding in each of their directions taking a bit of the apple.

"Hey Harmon- YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE EATING!" Yelled Naruto trying to tackle me down to the ground.

"Guy Sensei told me to! I trust him much more right now then Mr. Perverted Sensei." I said taking another bite of the apple. After five minutes, Naruto realized i'm to fast for him and gave up. I walked up to Uchiha and took a bit of my apple very loudly right next to his ear.

Crunch.

Sasuke tried ignoring me.

Crunch. Crunch.