You're In A Snake, I'll Take Care Of This

"Don't smack Harmony!" Naruto yelled at a fairly mad Uchiha.

"She tripped me! She deserves to be smacked!" Sasuke yelled back, with just as much anger Naruto had.

"Well you deserved it!" Naruto yelled, an anime vein appeared on Sasuke's forehead.

"Guys!" Sakura yelled, and caused all of us to be quiet. "We need to be quiet so the other teams won't come after us. They already want to kill us as much as it is."

"Sakura's right, so that means shut up Naruto." Sasuke said coolly. Sakura tried her best to stay cool and not go crazy over the fact that Sasuke just agreed with her.

"Oh like you knew to be quiet." I snapped back at him, and wrinkled my nose.

We began to run in silence. After a while we stopped at a gigantic tree with some open space around it. The sunlight barely went through the leaves so it was really dark. I shuddered at the thought of how dark night would be under these trees. Thankfully, I was smart and packed a small bag with a few things that we might need.

"I need to take a leak!" Naruto exclaimed and started to unzip his pants. Sakura smacked him hard right away.

"Don't do that in front of ladies! Wait, why aren't you agreeing with me Harmony?" Sakura asked me with a confused expression on her face.

"Simple, I'm way too used to it by now. Word of advice, don't play behind that big tree with the swing on it at the academy." I said with an innocent smile.

"I-I used to lay there sometimes to think." Sakura said with horror on her face. Right away I started to crack up and Naruto sprinted to an area to go to the bathroom.

"I bet she's just lying." Sasuke said and narrowed his eyes at me. Relief came onto Sakura's face.

"What makes you think I'm lying? Because I laughed? It's true because-wait," I said and added the pieces together. "You went there too Uchiha! You just don't want to acknowledge the fact that you came into contact with that poor violated tree!" I exclaimed. By then I was laughing so hard that I began to wheeze.

"Shut up." Sasuke said and wouldn't make eye contact with me. A slight shade of pink went to his cheeks from embarrassment. I was convinced that my booty was going to fall off from how hard I was laughing.

"What did I miss?" A voice that sounded like Naruto's asked. Right away I wasn't laughing and pulled a kunai back.

"Welcome bac-" Sakura was saying until I tackled "Naruto" down to the ground.

"What the hell did you do to Naruto?! I will kick my foot so far up your ass, I swear that you will never be able to ever dream of sitting again." I said and held the kunai up against his throat.

Nobody ever messes with Naruto and gets away from it. Over the years, Naruto and I have became best friends and always stood up for each other. He always stood up for me when random villagers would give me a hard time for being around him. I would always stand up for Naruto whenever a villager gave him a hard time. No way the chunin exams would stop me from protecting the most important person in my life.

"So you saw through my disguise?" The guy asked and changed back to his own form. He was a hidden rain ninja with his headband on his head. Some weird gas mask on him and some funky body suit on. "How were you able to do that?"

"It'll never work since I've known that knuckle head for years." I said seriously and pushed the kunai closer to his throat. "Now tell me where Naruto is!" I yelled and pushed it hard enough that it started to cut his skin.

"I belive that's for me to know, and you to never find out. Unless you want to give me your scroll that is." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Bitch please, I don't think you're in any move to be calling the shots. Especially in that suit. How in the heck do you even put it on? It's just a suit. Seriously I'm not kidding, is there some type of zipper that you just put a jutsu on so nobody sees it?" I asked and the rain ninja smirked. He jumped from the ground and had me flying in the air. I landed on the ground in a ninja stance thankfully.