Need A Cough Drop? You Sure?

"What do we do with the scrolls now?" Sakura asked us as we walking around inside of the tower. It was just the right temperature so we weren't cold or too hot.

"I say we light them on fire. Or stab them with something sharp." I said and pulled a kunai out of my pouch. "I have one on me."

"No!" Sakura exclaimed and moved the scrolls away from me. I shrugged and put my kunai back in the pouch.

"Maybe we're supposed to talk to them." I said and eyed the scrolls. "That's how some guys get girls to-" Naruto cut me off.

"No!" He exclaimed and did an X with his arms. "I don't want to hear the rest of that! You have already scarred us too much!"

"He's right on that one." Sasuke muttered under his breathe.

"You guys are just wusses! You asked to know what was in the book! Don't blame me for that one!" I exclaimed and pointed a finger from Naruto, to Sasuke, and then to Sakura. "I educated you all in my opinion." Sakura sighed at my response.

"Back on topic, we need to figure out what to do with these scrolls. Wait! I see something, hold these." Sakura said and shoved the scrolls into my arms.

'Is that really the best thing to do?' I asked her mentally and had an evil grin spread across my face.

While Sakura read some poster with Sasuke beside her, I had convinced Naruto to open the scrolls with me. Sakura and Sasuke turned around just in time to see us throw the scrolls over eachother's scroll.

"YOU BAKAS!" Sakura exclaimed and lunged for us. Just when she crashed into us, a poof of smoked appeared above the scrolls.

"Congrats on passing the second ex- What's going on here?" A confused Iruka asked with a sweat drop on his forehead.

"See! We were right!" I exclaimed in celebration with Sakura on my back. "Oh, hi Iruka Sensei. Have you missed having Naruto and I around? Actually, I bet you missed Sasuke even more. He's right there." I said and stuck my thumb back so it was pointed at Sasuke.

"Nice to see you too Harmony." He said while sweat dropping a bit more.

"Iruka Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed and tackled him into a hug. "I beat up some guy real bad! You should have seen me!" Right away, Naruto was having a one sided conversation with Iruka Sensei.

"Sakura, I know that you might enjoy this position but I don't swing that way." I said to Sakura and right away she rolled off.

"Y-you know who I like!" She said with a slight shade of pink in her cheeks.

"I'll believe that for now." I said and dusted myself off. With a quick glance at Iruka Sensei, I saw that Naruto wouldn't stop talking anytime soon. I had to choose between being a good person and getting Naruto's attention off Iruka or just let things keep going the way they were. In the end, I had chosen to watch the show.

"Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed and smacked Naruto's head. "Let Iruka Sensei speak!"

"Ow! Okay." He muttered and rubbed his head.

"Umm... Anyways, congrats on you all making it pass the second exam. You're just in time, so follow me." Iruka Sensei said and started to walk in a random direction. The rest of us followed behind him.

"I bet he's going to just try to get some alone time with Sasuke. You know, do the deed." I whispered to Sakura who was in front of me.

"What?!" She screeched in horror at the thought of what I just said.

"What is it?!" Iruka Sensei asked with a worried look on his face.

"Harmony's perverted mind.." She said and sighed at the end.