A Bull? That's Just Insulting, On How I Could Die

"You're obviously cheating." I said to Shikamaru and wrinkled my nose. It was the day before the final Chunin exam and we were in Naruto's hospital room. His chakra was very low, so the hospital took him in and gave him a room. For the previous few days, he had been out cold.

"You can say that all you want, but I'm not cheating." He said with a sigh, and then added. "Troublesome woman."

"I know you're not, but I at least want an excuse on me getting my butt kicked in Shogi." Playfully, I said with a smile. Shikamaru just rolled his eyes and a small grin was placed on his face. "Besides, I know I'm not that terr-"

"AHHH! WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!" Both Shikamaru and I covered our ears. We were supposed to have been on guard for when Naruto woke up, but both of us got off task with that. It was obvious he was going to make a scene about it though, so we didn't worry. "WHY AM I IN THE HOSPITAL?!"

"Would you shut up?" Shikamaru asked with his eyes closed. "Baka."

"What day is it?" In a panicked tone, Naruto asked us. His eyes going from Shikamaru to me.

"The day before the final exam." I said, and cut Naruto off before he could say anything. "You need to rest! I don't care what you say, rest!"

Thankfully, Shikamaru added in before Naruto could say anything else.

"She's right. Resting is part of training too since it helps the mind. Besides, your chakra really needs to be in good condition for the exam." He said and Naruto just stared at us in horror.

"Since you're awake, I'll go and sign you out of the hospital." Casually, I said. I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. Thankfully, Naruto wasn't put in the part of the hospital where women gave birth. From hearing a women in the restaurant give birth, I knew they did not make pretty sounds.

Crazy things happened in my family's restaurant.

A nurse behind me walked passed me and went to the check out desk. She whispered something into the check out girl's ear. The girl at the check out desk was young with burnett hair with a smile on her face. It automatically became my goal to make her uncomfortable.

"Hello, I would like to sign Naruto Uzamki out." Kindly, I said with a smile. "It's a situation where neither of us have a guardian to take us out of the hospital."

"I just got the message actually. Just sign these papers and he'll be free to go." She said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, last time the nurse wouldn't let me sign him out." Happily, I said and began to sign the papers.

"Why would that be?" She asked with wide eyes. Mentally, I smirked because I knew I had her.

"They don't believe in my way of showing my love for my Sensei by sacrificing him." Casually, I said and shrugged my shoulders. Horror was written all over her face. "Our neighbors don't like it when we make strange noises in the middle of the night either. I guess they can hear his screams for help."

"H-h-h-" Desk Girl stuttered, and I cut her off.

"I'll be waiting for that knuckle head at home. Hopefully he's ripe for the next sacrifice ceremony." Sweetly I said with a smile, and skipped out of the hospital to go home.

A while ago, both Naruto and I agreed that we would make sure to check each other out of the hospital if needed. I knew that Naruto would somehow get into some trouble, so it was just best to leave and wait for him at home. When I got home I began to cook a meal full of protein, vitamins, and anything else that was healthy and would be of use for energy. All cooking effort was used so we could do our best for tomorrow.