You Want Us To Escort That?

"I'm at point A."

"I'm at point B."

"I'm at point C."

"Uh..okay now i'm at point D."

"Naruto, stop being slow. Oh and i'm at point E." I said into the mic.

"Target is in sight! I'll get it!" Yelled Naruto into the mic making me pull it off my head. When I ran to Naruto I saw he was getting clawed by the cat.

"Naruto, you have to be nice and gentle with a cat like this." I said, grabbing the cat pulling it off him. Until it started clawing me like crazy.

"BAD KITTY! BAD KITTY!" I yelled, Sasuke pulled the cat away from me and it calmed down.

"Loser." He said looking at me. Sakura started going on and on about how well Sasuke is with animals.

"Well of course animals like him, he has his hair like one." I said glaring at Sasuke, soon we were having an intense glare battle.

"AWWW! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH TORA!" Yelled a big lady pulling the cat out of Sasuke's arms and hugging it to death.

"I bet the feelings are mutual." I said smiling at her trying my best to hide my smirk. Kakashi Sensei hit me on the head then talked to the lady.

"Come on guys, no cat deserves that." Sakura said pointing to the cat being squished by the lady.

"That cat does." Naruto and I both said stubbornly.

"Okay guys, time to go back and report our mission." Kakashi Sensei said so we started to head out. Of course, on the way back Sakura kept trying to talk to Sasuke, Naruto tried to talk to Sakura but she just hit him on the head and went back to Sasuke. I was cursing like a sailor about the cat, then got bored and started poking Kakashi's hair.

"Kaka-Sensei?" I asked Kakashi.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"How do you get your hair like this? Like what type of volumizer do you use?" I asked poking his hair again making him heave a sigh.

"For the last time, it's natural." He said.

"For the last time,  that's bull crap. You know what I'll just assume you use Herbol Essance." I said, soon we were in the mission building and walked into a room to receive our mission.

"Okay, great job on your mission. Now how about for your next mission you can baby sit, help somebody with their garden, or yo-" Iruka was saying after we gave him our report. He got cut off by a loud blonde.

"No! I'm tired of these little kid missions! We should be doing better missions!" Yelled Naruto doing an X with his arms.

"You just became genin! What makes you think we'll let you do a harder mission?! Besides, you made a mockery of your ninja I.D.!" Yelled Iruka punching Naruto on the head.

****FLASH BACK TO PHOTOS! WOOOOSH!!! ************

After spending two hours on Naruto's face we were ready to take our pictures for our ninja I.D.. On our way to the photos we got tons of we looks from people, which I returned with a rape face. Let's just say it really freaks out old people when you do it to them.

When we got there Naruto was first. He went up to the photo area and did his pose that we spent a lot of last night working on.

"I'm not going to take a picture of that!" Yelled the photo guy, Gramps was there too and he started yelling at Naruto to take it off.

"Come on Gramps! We spent hours working on it!" I pleaded with chibi eyes.

"No! Naruto take that ridiculous make up off your face and Harmony you help him!" Gramps said pointing to the door. Then Naruto did his Sexy Jutsu and the Hokage got a major nose bleed while some little kid watched.