That's Right, I See Those Looks

"Why is she.....don't ask me.....other then the idea that..." I heard phrases of a conversation of just one persons voice when I woke up. After my eyes and ear adjusted to the morning I realized that Sakura and Sasuke were talking.

"So, why the hell are you guys here?" I asked and then stretched out my arms and yawned.

"Why were you sleeping with Naruto again?" Sakura asked. Okay, so maybe when we came back and it was time to go to sleep a storm was going on. Naruto doesn't mind it when I ask to sleep next to him.

"Oh gosh you're making it sound like we banged each other." I said with a face palm.

"N-no! You know what I mean!" Sakura said with a tint of red in her cheeks.

"Mmhmm sure, that's what you meant. Anyways, like I said he smells like ramen." I said with a shrug. Naruto started to move around and then got up with a yawn.

"Morning Harmony, Morning Sakura, teme." Naruto said and started to stretch his arms.

"You only sleep with him when it storms." Sasuke said and then I froze along with Naruto.

"Uh...yeah, because he smells more like ramen those nights." I said and stood up to start stretching my back and stomach.

"Hn. Lies." Sasuke said just at that time Kakashi decided to walk into the room.

"Ah, there you all are. We'll only be staying here a few more days until the bridge is finished. Sakura you'll be with Tazuna today just in case something happens, since you're the only one in best shape. unless you're up to it too Harmony?" Kakashi Sensei asked.

"No thank you. I really need to do some strength training today." I said and Kakashi nodded, then he talked again. "Something seems up with you guys at the moment, what is it?"

"Noth-"

"Harmony fell asleep with Naruto, again." Sasuke said and cut me off. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Harmony, is this true? Because I know you're very educated about this stuff. But.. um.. uh.. if you and Naruto are...uh.."Kakashi said awkwardly and started to turn more red each second.

"NO!" Both Naruto and I yelled in a unison. I face palmed and let out a groan. "Wrong idea. Psh, if you need to give anybody that talk it should be for  yourself and that book. All I ever see is you and that book. I could mistake that thing as your lover with the way you treat it." I said and Sensei turned more red.

"Let's stop this conversation and get back to the main one. Harmony, Sakura is following the rules along with Sasuke and not going into the girls or boys room during the night. Naruto, how can you let Harmony break the rules? Even if you guys are dating you shouldn-" Kakashi Sensei got cut off by Naruto who was turning red.

"W-we're not dating! Believe it!" Thankfully my long hair hide my face that was masking a blush.

"Okay then, well why are you spending the night with Naruto?" Sensei asked.

"For sleep overs duh. We're talking about how sexy you look when you walk." I said without thinking and Kaka-Sensei got an anger mark on his head.

"Harmony stays with him when it storms." Sasuke said and balanced his head on his hands while leaning forward.

"Sasuke, don't feel like you have to talk about my business. Especially when I'm in the same room as you." I said and sent him a brief glare. Sasuke glared right back at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and turned towards Kaka-Sensei.

"Harmony, tell us or else you and Naruto have to run for five hours straight." Sensei said and both Naruto and I were quiet.

"We aren't going to tell you guys. If Harmony doesn't want to then I'll run forever with her." Naruto said with his signature goofy smile and Kakashi sighed.