Excuse Me, Where's The Dark Devastating Force?!

Of course, since Guy tended to get off task he heard another person say youthful so he ran to whoever it was.

"Stupid youthful senses." I muttered and kicked a tree. "How am I supposed to show Naruto now?"

Later that night, I nervously walked back to Naruto and explained my situation. He smiled and said that he would show me, but he wanted it to be a surprise. The next few days I trained my muscles with Gramps in exercises I never thought of. One day, Guy Sensei was walking about once Gramps left so I ran up to him.

"Show me the Summoning Jutsu right now or else all of my youthfulness wil be gone!" I yelled and explained at the same time. Dramatcially, I began to tear up a bit.

"NO! NOT MY YOUTHFUL HARMONY! First, you must perform the hand signs!" Guy Sensei said to me and showed them to me a few times. The fifth time, I did them together in a slow pace. "Second, this can come first or second but you need to bite your thumb hard enough for there to be blood." I usually didn't bite my thumb, so that took me a few tries. "Last, you press it down to the ground. I'll show you it all in a fast motion." Quickly, Guy Sensei did the hand signs, bit him thumb, and pressed down on the ground.

A poof of smoke was in front of us. When it cleared away, there was a turtle.

"What do you need Guy?" The turtle asked seriously. It was the same turtle that Guy had summoned before the Chunin exams started.

"I was just being youthful and showing Harmony how to do the summoning jutsu. I say we go on a youthful streak and show the village our youthfulness!" Guy yelled and ran away. The turtle sighed.

"I have to go chase after him, don't I?" He asked me.

"I'm not going to." I said with a smirk. The turtle groaned and began to run after him. Never in all of my life would I have thought that I would have saw a turtle run. "I might as well get started."

The first try there was nothing and I grunted. I had to remind myself that it might take a few tries just like any other technique. Well that's what I continued to think until the sun began to set.

"Freaking bat crap!" Angrily, I yelled and threw my hands up in the air. "Why can't I get it?!" My chakra level was low since I had been using it to the summoning jutsu, that had no progress.

Many profanities were probably heard that day for people nearby the training grounds.

"UGH! I PROMISED NARUTO! I CAN'T BREAK THE PROMISE!" I yelled and punched a tree. My arms were numb so I felt nothing. In a mad manner, I continued to punch the tree until I was cooled off. That took a while.

Breathing heavily, I sat down and tried to catch my breathe.

"One last time," I muttered under my breathe. Quickly, I bit my thumb, did the hand signs, and slapped my hand on the ground. A poof of smoke appeared in front of me.

"Yo." A casual voice said from the smoke. When it cleared away, there was a white rabbit about the same size as the turtle that Guy Sensei summoned earlier. I anime fell in disappointment at it being a rabbit.

"OH MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled in frustration while I laid on the ground.

"What?" He asked me in a bored manner and looked around. "Konoha. Hm, I haven't been here in a while."

"WHY DO I HAVE A FREAKING RABBIT?! I SHOULD HAVE A DEVASTATING FORCE!" I yelled and grabbed my hair. "Like a bear or a lizard." The rabbit sighed and looked at me in a bored manner.

"Rabbits can be pretty tough too ya know." He said and rolled his eyes.

"You're just like Shikamaru, lazy." I said to him and rolled my eyes back at him.