05 ; MR. COLD HEARTED

YOONGI'S POV.

We spent an hour at Jimin's house until we decided to call it a day and go back home.

I could tell there is some strong tension between Taehyung and Jungkook. But I wouldn't do anything since I wouldn't want to share my room with Jungkook.

I open the door and let the two go inside before I do.

"Alright. You two wash up while I make dinner. Good thing Namjoon and Hoseok were kind enough to get us food in advance," I said as I walk to the kitchen, leaving those two alone.

I open the fridge and open a pack of meat and turned on the stove as I placed a pan on it. I opened the refrigerator to get the sauce and the lettuce.

Time to make samgyupsal!

After 30 minutes I finally finish. I clean the kitchen and placed the food on the table. I walk upstairs to Taehyung's room.

As I open the door, it was a mess.

"What happened here?" I ask as I look around the room. Pillows were everywhere and clothes are on the floor.

"It's Jungkook's fault! He kept invading my side of the room!" Taehyung whines as he points to the older who was on the floor using his phone.

I sigh. "Jungkook. Clean up."

"Yoongi, you literally told me to make myself at home. This is home," he said as he continued to type on his phone.

I turn my attention to Taehyung who was picking up Jungkook's clothes from the floor and folding them nicely on Jungkook's side of the bed.

"Jungkook! Look!" I said, trying to catch my nephew's attention. "Tae is literally cleaning up your mess by himself. Help him so we can eat dinner now."

The other male rolls his eyes. "I didn't sign up for this."

"Yeah? Well I didn't think your mother would've begged me for you to stay here just so you can cause trouble," I said, trying to control my anger.

"She begged you? How low of her. Pathetic."

"That's it," I said as I stepped inside the room and walk towards him.

Taehyung practically ran to me to hold me back from giving Jungkook a taste of his own medicine.

"You can speak trash about me but not my sister. Your mother practically raised you on your own after your horrible father left you both!" I said, pissed off.

Jungkook looked up at me with an angry look. "Look here Yoongi, my father left my mother because she spent too much time at work and barely spared us a minute. She only came home to sleep! My father did everything while she was at work for three years until I turned four and he had enough!" He said, standing up to meet my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down," Taehyung said as he stood in between me and Jungkook. "It's okay. I'll clean this up. And you both can eat now, okay?" He said as he pointing at me and Jungkook.

"No. You will not clean his mess up, Taehyung," I said, but he continued to pick up the older's clothes anyway.

I sigh and left the room, hearing Jungkook's footsteps follow me.

I sat at the dining table and waited for the younger to join me.

"Look Jungkook. I don't wanna start fights here," I said.

He completely ignored me and just sat down and start to pick meat. He still had his phone with him and he was still typing.

"But please," I said in a begging tone which caught his attention. "You can be mad at me for all you want. But please go easy on Taehyung. You don't know what he's been through."

He scoffed. "Yeah? What has he been through?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"His mother died in a car crash. And his father became very abusive. That's why he lives here with me now," I said, changing my tone to sadness.

Jungkook seemed to not care. "Yeah, right," he said as he popped a piece of meat in his mouth.

I sighed and shake my head. "You'll regret this one day," I mumble.

He quickly finished eating and excused himself, in which I allowed him to because I can't take his stubborn atmosphere any second longer.

I called Tae from his room to come downstairs and eat, and when he walked down the stairs I can feel an even bigger mist of tension between him and Jungkook.

But I figured it's probably just because of the mess at Taehyung's room so I didn't take mind into it at first.

I quickly ate with Taehyung and offered to wash the dishes so the two of them can have small talk at the bedroom and maybe finally talk it out.

But a few minutes in and I already heard a glass shattered. I immediately ran upstairs and to my surprise I see a broken mug and blood on the floor.

"Tae! What happened?!" I asked as I ran to the younger who was holding his wrist in pain.

"Ah— I was gonna return my coffee mug back downstairs when I suddenly dropped it and a glass shatter scraped across my wrist," he said as he blew on his wound.

"I'll get ice real quick," I said as I rushed back downstairs to get the first aid kid.

I ran back upstairs and to my surprise, Tae is no longer on the floor but rather on the bed with Jungkook beside him.

It seemed like Jungkook placed a wet piece of cloth on top of Taehyung's wound to stop it from bleeding more.

I quickly handed him a band-aid from the first aid kit and he removed the wet cloth from the other's arm and gently placed the band-aid.

I sit down at the end of the bed and gave a huge sigh of relief. "God was I worried," I say.

Taehyung giggled a little. "I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry Jungkook," he said as he turned his head towards my cousin.

Jungkook didn't say anything but nodded. "Yeah. Just be careful next time, loser," he said.

And there I thought he changed.