13 ➷

Taehyung's Pov

We walk into the street and stop by a mini drugstore.

"Hi. Can we please get some antibiotics for cough?" Jungkook asked the lady who works at the drugstore.

"Sure, would you like a thermometer as well? Some customers often buy medicine only, not knowing if they're truly sick." She said.

I zone out of whatever they were saying.

Jimin and Jin just looked around, spotting some candy.

"Whoa! I haven't had these in such a long time." Jimin said, holding a pack of Nerds.

Jin gets one too. "Same."

"Let's buy this." Jimin said, walking to the counter, followed by Jin.

I suddenly get the tension of fear, like someone was watching us.

I look outside the store by the windows. No one is there, but I feel something.

I shrug the feeling off and just look around the store, spotting some candy and medicines of different kinds.

I wonder why they sell candy in a drugstore where medicines are at. Do they want people to eat candy while being sick? Are they nuts?

But Im not a professional or whatever, so maybe they have their reasons. I shouldn't interfere.

"Okay. I got the antibiotics." Jungkook said, standing by the door.

I nod, following after him.

"Where's Jimin and Jin?" He asks.

I look around and see them hauling a bunch of candy.

"You guys." I groan.

"What? When's the next time you'll be seeing these milky lollipops for a cheap price, huh?" Jin asked, giving me a tone of sass.

"Never. Now come on." I said, dragging them both out the door.

Jungkook chuckles, closing the door behind us.

We walk down into the street, the sound of opening candy bags filled the silence away.

"Hey, these gummy bears are delicious." Jimin said, popping a yellow gummy bear into his mouth.

"May I try?" Jin asked, reaching for a handful of gummy bears, ignoring Jimin's response.

We stop by an unfamiliar alley.

I could tell fear went up everyone's spines. It got darker than usual, even tho it was barely afternoon.

"What the." I mumble.

"Lol we got down the wrong alley." Jin joked.

Some footsteps can be heard, like someone with combat boots was stepping on dried leaves.

The cold and harsh wind brushed against our hair, leaving us all frozen in fear.

"Did we go down the right alley?" Jin asked, suddenly not joking anymore.