19 ➷

3rd Person Pov

Yoongi cooked in the kitchen while Jungkook rests on the couch.

"Tell me why did you have to put alcohol on my knees again?" Jungkook groans in pain as he places the ice packet on his forehead.

"Cause, it could be infected." Yoongi said from the kitchen.

"Bloody hell, hyung! I got beaten up- not bitten by a snake." The younger yells in frustration.

"You'll thank me later." Yoongi said as he placed kimchi on the plates.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. His knee is all bruised up, his forehead is bleeding, his clothes are dirty and he is worried.

Not about himself, but about Taehyung. Ever since he arrived there, Taehyung did nothing but be kind hearted towards Jungkook, and the older couldn't help but feel guilty for what he did.

He wondered where Taehyung was.

Ring! Ring!

"Hyung," Jungkook calls out, "your phone is ringing." He said.

Yoongi comes rushing into the room, a spatula on his hand, he takes his phone from the table and putting it near his ear.

"Hello?" He calls out.

And after a while of silence, Yoongi's eyes widen and he drops the spatula onto the floor.

"Why? What happened?" Jungkook asks, putting the ice packet on his forehead once more.

"Holy- alright, alright. Thanks." Yoongi said before ending the call and looking at Jungkook.

"What happened?" The younger asks, "Was it my mom?" He asks.

Yoongi didn't utter a word but instead shook his head in which Jungkook gave a loud sigh.

"Thank goodness it wasn't my mom. I don't wanna talk to her right now." He mumbles.

"It was the hospital."

Jungkook's eyes widen at those words and he looks at the older with shocked eyes.

"Hospital? What- what do you mean?" Jungkook asks with a chuckle, "You're kidding."

Yoongi shakes his head and dials a number on his phone again.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaims, "What did they say?!"

Yoongi ignores the question and put the phone near his ear once more, earning an eye roll from Jungkook.

"Hey, Jimin. Can you come over?" Yoongi spoke.

"Come over?" Jungkook mumbles, "The hospital called and he wants his friends over?!"

"Thanks, I'll explain later." Yoongi said before ending the call, then rushing to the kitchen.

"Uh, hello?! What happened?!" Jungkook yells in confusion.

What was happening? Why wasn't Yoongi answering Jungkook's questions? And most importantly, why in the world did the hospital call?!

Yoongi rushes out from the kitchen, bringing a plate filled with kimchi, rice and a boiled egg.

"Here, eat lunch, I'll be at the hospital. Jimin will stay here with you to make sure you won't do anything insane." Yoongi said, putting on his shoes.

"Okay, but what happened?" Jungkook asks, taking a spoonful of rice.

"The hospital called."

"Yeah, no way?" Jungkook groans.

The doorbell rang and Yoongi immediately stood up to get it.

"Hi Jimin, sorry for coming over on short notice. Please keep an eye on Jungkook- it may seem weird but I don't trust him alone." Yoongi said, earning a glare from the male.

"It's okay, I wasn't gonna do anything anyways." Jimin nods and skips along to sit beside Jungkook.

"Thanks," Yoongi said, taking his keys and phone, "feel free to eat anything from the kitchen."

Jimin nods and Yoongi left the house.

Now there was silence.

And that was the loudest silence Jungkook was ever in. He couldn't handle the stress and curiosity inside him anymore.

"Do you know what's happening?" He asks Jimin with all the courage he gathered.

The younger shakes his head. "Do you?"

Jungkook sighs and leans back onto the couch. "No... hyung wouldn't answer my questions."

"He probably did that because he knew you'd panic if he told you." Jimin said, searching for the TV remote.

"Probably," Jungkook scoffed as he gave the remote to Jimin, "but still, I could handle it. Im a strong guy."

Jimin giggles and the older glares at him.

"Heh, sorry. You are a strong guy, literally. I saw what you did to that guy at the alley." Jimin said, sending chills down Jungkook's spine as he mentioned the alley.

"But deep down I know you're soft. You're kind hearted and not a complete jerk." Jimin said.

The older rolls his eyes. "Wow, thanks."

The younger nods and turns on the TV, then switching it to a news channel.

"The news? Seriously?" Jungkook groans.

"Good afternoon, people of South Korea. The cases of the virus has now decreased and it seemed like this wasn't such a big issue at all. Thank you for following our health protocols and staying home during this short pandemic. The president has now lifted the quarantine in our country but we still must be cautious about our surroundings." The man in the TV said.

"Not much people paid much focus on the virus," Jimin said, "but Im glad it's fading away now."

"Same, I can't wait to get away from here." Jungkook said.

"You... hate it here?" Jimin asked.

"Isn't it obvious? When I got here nothing pleasant happened!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I'm sure something nice happened," Jimin said, smiling.

"I got here because of the virus," Jungkook said, counting on his fingers, "my roommate hates me, I fought with Yoongi hyung, I got beaten up, and I missed out on an awesome Hawaii trip!"

"Hawaii trip?"

Jungkook sighs as he face palmed, "My friend Kai offered me to join him to Hawaii. But no, I took the offer down because of Irene!"

"Okay, who is Irene?" Jimin asked, feeling like he missed out on a few chapters of Jungkook's life story.

"Irene, she's..." Jungkook paused.

"She's...?" Jimin prompts him.

Who is Irene to Jungkook? A crush? An ex-crush? The person who rejected him? The person who caused the riot in Jungkook's mind?

She's... just a classmate.

"She's just a classmate." Jungkook said.

"I don't believe that one bit," Jimin said.

"I never expected you to." The older rolls his eyes.

"And just so you know, Taehyung doesn't hate you." Jimin said.

"You don't know that," Jungkook groans.

"But what if I do?" Jimin whispers in which Jungkook heard and raised an eyebrow.

But that's a story for another chapter, the "am I in love?" chapter.

Heya! Im so glad Im finally reaching the climax of this fanfiction. It really helps to get these chapters released so I can make more books in the future. Follow me for kpop fanfictions! Make sure to vote and comment to boost the book. Bye bye!