09 ➷

Taehyung's Pov

After two days me and Jungkook have been inseparable ever since!

He's been kind to me and we've played League of Army all day! I actually can't believe it!

I wake up around 8 and notice Jungkook is still asleep. I didn't wanna bother him so I tiptoe downstairs and into the kitchen, there I meet Yoongi hyung.

"Good morning Tae—" Cough!

"Whoa, are you okay Yoongi hyung?" I ask, giving him a pat at the back.

Cough! "Yeah... but my throat is hella dry." He said as he poured himself a glass of warm water.

I sighed and pour myself a glass of water too. "Drink some antibiotics, hyung. Don't forget about the virus." I say.

"Ah yeah. I've watched the news last night and turns out some Korean citizens have caught the virus in the past twenty four hours!" He said as he sat down on the bar chairs and gave me a knowing look.

"So how are you two?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrow as I opened the fridge, getting myself a cup of yogurt. "Me and Jungkook?" I ask.

Yoongi hyung nods. "Yeah, you and Jungkook."

I smile and open the yogurt cup. "We're fine. Games have been intense." I said, referring to League of Army.

Yoongi hyung nods, refilling his glass with more water.

Then suddenly, ding!

The doorbell rang and Yoongi hyung stood up to get it before I stopped him.

"I'll get it hyung. You rest here." I said as I walk to the door.

"Hello? Who is it?" I ask as I open the door widely.

What is he doing here?!

"Hi, son."

My dad— my abusive father is right in front of the doorstep, holding a bottle of wine and looking like he survived a horrible typhoon.

"Dad?!" I yell.

"Return back home please. I've been really lonely since your mothers death and I really want my son back." He said, giving me a side smile.

Does he honestly think I'd return back and forgive him for the awful things he'd done to me?!

He yelled at me and threw alcohol bottles at me and he kept blaming me for my mom's death, saying "It should've just been you who died in that car crash!" and "You're a disgrace to me!".

Yoongi hyung must've heard us since he rushed to the door and gave a laugh.

"What the frick are you doing here, Kim?" He asks.

"Im here to pick my son." He stated, "He'll be living with me again."

Yoongi hyung fake laughs again. "And what makes you say that?"