08 ➷

Taehyung's Pov

Later that day after lunch I decided to play video games.

And my first bet? League of Army aka the best game ever!

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone. I quickly turn my volume to its highest and open the game.

Welcome to League of Army!

"Yes!" I cheer to myself.

I quickly press the play button and wait for the game to load.

Today's mission: to attack the city villains!

"City villains? That's new." I said to myself as I clicked the start mission button.

Your role: ninja. Click on your inventory to select a weapon!

I click my inventory and select a rifle. I quickly load some bullets in it and get into position.

"Hey Tae." Yoongi hyung said as he enters the living room. "What are you doing?"

"Playing League of Army. There's a new mission." I said as I show him my phone screen.

Villain is: jeon101user! Your goal is to kill him and steal his tokens!

"Jeon101user? Seriously? That's an awful username." I chuckle as I zoom around and remain stealthy.

Enemy has seen you!

"What?! Already?!" I exclaim as I look around to find the enemy.

And suddenly—

Flash!

My phone screen turned white and suddenly faded into darkness.

You failed! jeon101user has defeated you. Try again?

"Dang. That's my first loss." I sigh as I click the users button. "I should give him a friend request."

Just as I click the add friend button, Jungkook walks downstairs from our room.

"Feel better?" Yoongi hyung, who was seated beside me, asks.

"Yeah." Jungkook said as he clicked on his phone screen.

I wonder what game he was playing, his phone was on landscape after all. And when he texts he holds it upright.

"Hey. Wanna play League of Army with me?" I ask, suddenly brightening the gloomy atmosphere.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "Uh yeah. I was just playing that game a while ago." he said as he sits beside me.

"What's your user?" I ask.

"Jeon101user."

I nearly choked on my own breath.

"Whoa, you good?" Yoongi hyung asks as he turns his head towards my direction. "Don't tell me you caught Jungkook's cold."