21 ➷

3rd Person Pov
Flashback One Week Ago

"Okay!"

Taehyung yells as he sits down on his bed.

The two, Taehyung and Jimin, are on a video call. Mainly for two reasons, Taehyung has some "urgent news" as he says, and because Jimin's parents prohibited Jimin from going out today.

"Your parents are major a-holes." Taehyung said with sass.

"They're not," Jimin rolls his eyes as he sat down on his own bed, putting his earphones in, "they just wanted me to be safe today, you know, the virus and all that."

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." Taehyung groans.

He is currently sitting on his bed, having the AC on. It was currently 9:00 PM and Taehyung went up to his room to rest. Yoongi and Jungkook are downstairs having a quarrel about who gets to pick the movie to watch.

"Where's Jungkook? I expected him to be asleep, guess not." Jimin shrugged.

"He's downstairs with Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes, "They're at each other's throats."

"Anyways, what's your "urgent news" for tonight?" Jimin said, making air quotes with his left hand.

"So you know that feeling when you feel so comfortable with another person? Like they're all that really mattered?" Tae starts.

"You're in love?" Jimin said like he could read Taehyung's mind. Spooky.

"What?! Now I didn't say that," Tae cleared his throat, "was I that obvious?"

"Uh yeah. You didn't curse at my parents earlier, you said "a-hole" instead of the actual word. You've been smiling for the past ten minutes and you wouldn't let me show you the new video game I got." The younger rolled his eyes.

"Speaking of video games, turns out Jungkook plays League Of Army!!" Taehyung cheered.

"He does? He didn't seem like the type to be a gamer." Jimin said. "But he do he."

Tae nods.

"So who are you crushing on?" Jimin didn't seem to miss a chance to ask Tae.

The older blushed and smiled like an idiot. He buried his face in his hand and Jimin could tell he was smiling like a fool.

"Ooh, fool in love alert," Jimin joked.

Taehyung sighed and looked back at the camera, "You swear you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise."

Taehyung sighed for the 100th time today before nodding.

He didn't wanna accept it at first but eventually he did. When he and Jungkook played video games all day he couldn't help but feel happy, like the happiness was a new feeling to him. Yet he never expected to feel it with him, no, he thought he would fall in love with someone else, not Jeon Jungkook.

"Well?" Jimin broke the tight atmosphere.

"It's Jungkook," Taehyung exclaimed while closing his eyes, "I have no idea why."