07 ➷

Taehyung's Pov

Ding!

Ah finally, Yoongi hyung is back from the drugstore!

I rush out of bed and ran downstairs.

Jungkook finished eating and has now fallen back asleep.

Dang is that guy 24/7 lazy?

I open the door and was surprised by Jin hyung.

"Jin hyung? Why are you here?" I ask, letting the tall male enter.

Sigh. "Im just bored, Tae." he said.

"Yeah well you can't be hear. Jungkook is sick." I said, freaking the older.

"Sick?! You mean by the virus thing?" he asked, suddenly backing away from me.

I facepalm and shake my head. "No. He has an illness and Yoongi hyung ran to the drugstore for antibiotics since Jungkook caught a cold."

"Ah so you're taking care of mr bad boy now?" he asked, winking at me.

"How'd you know we didn't get along?" I ask.

"Jimin told me." he said, welcoming himself to our kitchen as he opened the fridge, searching for food to munch on.

I sigh. "Of course he did."

The door flung open and Yoongi hyung enters, rushing upstairs.

"Hey Jin.", he said without making eye contact with Jin hyung who was looking for food.

"Hey Yoongi." Jin hyung said back.

I look at Yoongi hyung fade into the second floor then at Jin hyung. "Do they have telepathy?" I ask myself.

I sigh and sit at the couch. Gosh I know it's gonna be a long day.

I hear a bag of chips opening and shuffling.

"Want some?" I hear Jin ask me as he sat beside me at the couch.

I open the TV and shake my head, "No thanks."

He shrugs and continue to eat.

I click the remote to Channel 8 and turn the volume up.

"Hello citizens of South Korea! I am Willow Leaves and I am your reporter for today's news. Authorities have claimed no sign of instructions over the past 24 hours as they say the president is in a busy schedule and cannot deal with another crisis. So we are heading on over to the instructions of city mayors on what to do as this virus has reached the country. Tune in next time for more news. I am Willow Leaves and this is Channel eight."

"What the heck is wrong with the country?!" Jin hyung exclaims. "There is a virus and apparently the president is busy!" he said, doing air quotes as he mentioned the word busy.

I sigh. "Well maybe the president is busy."

"You're seriously too kind-hearted for this, Tae. The president is clearly ignoring the situation. He is probably having the time of his life at his jacuzzi at his mansion." Jin hyung jokes, rolling his eyes after.

I laugh and gave him a playful punch. "Don't say that! Maybe he is attending a meeting with other leaders of the country."

"Yeah, discussing what they should have for lunch!" he mentioned, making me laugh again.

"Alright, that should take care of him.", I hear Yoongi hyung say as he walks down the stairs.

"What'd you do?" Jin hyung asks.

Yoongi hyung shakes the orange bottle of pills and puts them on the kitchen counter. "These antibiotics will take off his cold and he'll eventually be back to normal."

"Hear that, Taehyung?" Jin hyung asks as he turns around to look at me. "He'll be back to teasing you and doing sorts of crazy things for you to clean up."

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Jin, get out, man. It's barely lunch time and you already took our chips." Yoongi hyung said as he opened the fridge. "And the coke!"

I look over to Jin hyung's lap and see a bottle of coke. "Smooth."

Jin hyunh rolls his eyes. "C'mon Yoongi! I mean it's not like you're having even more guests over." he said as he ate another piece of chip.

"Gosh." Yoongi hyung said as he put the orange bottle of pills into the cabinet. "I'll take a shower, now. And Jin..."

"Please don't eat everything we have in here."

I burst out laughing as Jin hyung playfully punched me.

I must've been too loud since I hear groaning coming from the staircase and there I see Jungkook who has his phone in one hand and the other on the railing.

"Oh, why are you up? You should rest." Yoongi hyung said as he walked up the stairs to the step where Jungkook was.

"No... I need Irene..." he mumbles.

"Who's Irene?" I thought.

Jin hyung leans over to me. "Who is Irene? His sister or what?" he asks.

"Probably his crush." I whisper, which no one heard, thankfully.

Yoongi hyung sighs. "Irene is back in Busan, remember? She can't just magically show up to our front door!" he said as he took Jungkook's phone from his hand.

"No, hyung!" Jungkook said in a whining tone.

Dang, those this guy have a chill button or is he this needy?

"Jungkook go sleep. Then after that you can go talk to Irene in every social media platform that she blocked you in." Yoongi hyung said as he helped the younger walk back to our room.

"Irene is totally his crush" Jin hyung whispers to me as he finished eating. "Do you wanna bet?"

"No thanks." I said, unenthusiastically.

I didn't know why but the thoughts of Jungkook with another person just worries me. I mean, Im not his boyfriend or anything so why would I be worried? Why is my heart feeling like this? And most especially, why towards Jungkook? Why can't I like someone else?

Wait...

Did I just say "like"? Ew, no! No. I don't like Jungkook. He's stubborn and rude, and he's only kind to me today because he has a cold. I got no chance with him. None.

I sigh and stand up. "I'll talk a stroll down the neighborhood. You joining?" I ask the older who was still sitting on the couch.

"No thanks. I'll head home soon." he said as he stood up and drank his coke.

I shrug and put on my shoes as I open the door and let my feet take the lead.