17 ➷

Jimin's Pov

"What? Where'd you come from?"

Jin hyung asks in his startled voice.

"I couldn't fall back asleep so I went down here and overheard you and Hoseok hyung's conversation." I say, taking another sip of my glass of water.

The older seems to still be startled as he brushed his fingers against his hair.

"Are you okay?" I ask, sitting beside him.

Jin hyung looks at me with his doe eyes before nodding his head slowly. "A little."

I smile and nod along. "Good." I said.

I put my glass of water on the coffee table and fix my hair strands that fell on my eyes.

"Where do you think they are?" I ask.

Jin hyung shook his head like he was thinking. "Well, Namjoon is upstairs stressing out. Hoseok's is in his room probably—"

"No!" I shout.

"What?" The other asks, startled.

"I meant Taehyung and Jungkook." I said.

Jin hyung's smile turned upside down. "Right, um. I-I don't know." He said.

"Me neither. They could be anywhere." I said. "But let's just hope the best."

Jin hyung nods, then he stood up. "Im gonna rest in my room, you can go home if you'd like, just ask Hoseok to drive you." He said before disappearing to the staircase.

I look down on my hands which were bright red. Gosh, we really did make a run for it didn't we.

To be honest it was no one's fault. If at all it was the man's issue. We did nothing wrong and he just snapped and chose violence.

I sigh and lay down on the couch, hair messy.

Gosh Taehyung, where are you?

Jungkook's Pov

"Gah!"

I yell again in pain.

The man brought another friend of his to help beat me up for the sake of their entertainment.

"Lol, shouting like a girl." The man said. "Keep it down, princess." He jokingly said.

I roll my eyes in pain. "My name is Jungkook, you know." I said.

His friend scoffed at my attitude. "Nice to meet ya. Im Levi. We're good now?" He jokes.

"Americans." I mumble.

"What did you say?!" He yells. "Are you insulting me?!"

I shake my head. "No."

"You have really great self confidence, Jungkook." The main said in a mocking way.

"Yeah, let us have some of that." Levi responded as he threw a fist at me.

Agh. I fall on the floor, mouth bleeding. I can't handle this any longer. Sooner enough I'll pass out- or worse, die!

My eyes start to water in fear.

"Awe, he's crying." Levi mocks me.

The man scoffed and laughed. "Weak." He said.

I groan as I stood up, throwing a punch on the man as Levi caught him before he fell.

"Whoa, you're fighting back now?!" Levi yells.

I clench my fist before turning around and making a run for it.

"Hey!"

I ran and ran and ran until my legs are sore. I just kept running and ignoring the yells those two idiots were giving as they try to catch me.

I eventually lost them at a public park, lots of people gave me weird stares. But that's the last I can care for. I need to find Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" I yell into the distance, a woman glaring at me with suspicion.

I walk towards her and kept panting with pain. "Ma'am have you seen a male—"

"Go away, freak!" She yells before running away.

Wow. Rude much? She thinks she's all superior with her fake prada bag, huh? Curse her.

I clench my stomach in pain as I walk to the nearest bench, sitting down in agony.

I can't walk much longer. My legs gave up on me and Im eventually done for.

Im starving, thirsty, bleeding, confused and scared.

I checked my left pocket to search for my phone, and eventually I grabbed it and opened it.

Great, it had a crack. My mom will kill me, she just bought it for me last month. This is just great!

I open my contacts and to my surprise I receive a dozen messages.

All from Yoongi hyung.

"Goddamit, Jungkook! Where are you?!"

I sigh and used all my energy to type a quick response.

"Public park. Im injured pls get me."

I sighed and looked at my battery life. It was nearly out and Im completely drained to get up.

Guess I just have to wait, don't I?

I look around the park and notice all the families having picnics and kids playing around.

I slight sense of jealousy filled my heart.

Me and my mother never got to do things like that. Mostly because she's a workaholic and Im a stupid jerk for pushing her away and looking for dad.

I mean- I had friends, yeah. But it's not the same when Kai is always on vacation. Plus, I know that the rest of what I call "friends" are all plastic. They are just using me for fame and money. That's all. Im a toy. That's what I am.

And Irene. She's my crush- well she's the love of my life. She knows that, everyone at school knows that.

But she's not mine. She loves someone else and she rejected me thought I never wanted to admit it. She told me to back off and find someone else better. But I always knew I won't find anyone like Irene. She's smart, and pretty, rich and famous like me too. She's good at arts and sports. She has an angelic voice and she's a great cook.

And Im nothing. All I got is money and some sort of reputation to keep. Im basically a loser if you ask me.

A nobody.

And before I knew it, it started to rain.

Great. Just great. It's raining when Im in the middle of my thoughts, lost in some random park, worrying about a guy I don't even get along with, and Im probably in trouble with Yoongi hyung.

I hope Taehyung's okay tho. Wait, what. Why do I even seem to care? He's no one. Just a random cutie I share a room with-  WAIT WHAT.

Did I just call Taehyung a cutie?! What the hell?! Im straight- and he's probably straight too. What am I thinking? Have I gone insane? Have I lost it?

I groan as rain droplets land on my skin, burning my scars and making the bleeding worse.

I lost it. I totally lost it.

Hello. Thank you for reading this chapter! Please please please vote and comment to boost the book. The book is nearly done but don't think the problems are over yet, hehe. Thank you for the reads and support. I love you!