Chapter 6

A/N: I just discovered how image attachments worked during this time so the chapter will be filled with them. I'm keeping them in cause I'm too lazy to rewrite descriptions for all of them lmao.

[Future author here, I changed which bracelets they got so if the comments are talking about Mikey getting black, just know that it's my doing.]

6. Months into A Year

"Ten kisses short as one,

One long as twenty."

- William Shakespeare

....... ....... ....... ....... ...... .......

The scent of cherry blossoms drifting towards the ground blew through with the wind, the white dress you were wearing almost on theme with the spring weather with red, petal-like spots and reaching till your knees. 

"That looks pretty, wifey," Mikey smiled as you approached him.

"Really?" You weren't sure if he was being genuine or not," I'm not sure about it, but mom made me wear the dress."

"It does," he waited as you got on his bike," You always look amazing, and you'll love the place I choose."

"Oh, I will?" Adjusting your dress, you balanced the picnic basket you were holding between the both of you, making it so that Mikey wouldn't be able to drive as fast as he usually did, much to his disappointment.

"Yep, just wait till you see it."

Soon you reached a low lying hill and stopped there as Mikey looked up at it.

"When you said picnic, I decided this would be a great place to have it.," he beamed proudly, seeing the excitement basically radiate off you.

"So you're saying we have to walk all the way up?" 

"C'mon, it's not that high," he argued as his lips pulled into a pout, and he started pulling you forward, making you laugh. 

"Yeah, yeah. I believe you, but you might have to carry me up."

Mikey stopped in his tracks and turned towards you, a serious look on his face," Really? Do you need me to?"

"That...that was a joke," you cleared your throat as realization dawned on his face.

"I knew that," he quickly turned away and continued walking, and you had to run to catch up with him, laughing. 

"Wait up, Jiro!"

Once you reached the top, you spread the mat on the grass near an oak tree and unpacked the picnic basket, then sat down and enjoyed the lunch that you prepared.